7

H20's pov

What am I doing?!...

"Tell me Jonathan do you love me more than that girl? Because if you are mine i will always give you what you want" she tells me this girl is so naughty I can't even....

"(Y/N)?.... Jenny.... Stop.. " i push her off me and pull my zipper up.

"I... Im more in love with (Y/N).... She made me become more than a happy man when im with her.... Im in love with (y/n)" i say as jenny rolls her eyes.

"Get out Jenny, i thank you for bringing me back home but I won't let any other girl sleep with me anymore, my heart belongs to (y/n)" i say

"Whatever at least that girl will never love you again she's getting married anyway " she says as she leaves.

Thats not true I know she loves me.

Your pov

I couldn't sleep... I could feel his touch... His touch going through my body... I regret everything... I should of stayed with him he could have done love to me.. I sit up and look at my phone that is on the night stand... Should i?

I grab my phone and call Jonathan.

H20's pov

I lay in bed and think about (y/n).... I should of knew she was going to be with tyler... Back at those days I remember her saying she was gonna start a new life I should of walked right at her and tell her im alive and that I love her, how we kept our promises and never break them, i broke them... Im the faulty one i deserve it anyway... She deserves to be happy...

I hear my phone ringing and i pick it up.

"Hey..." I heard (y/n)'s voice it made me bring a smile to my face.

"Hey..."

"What are you doing?" She asks

"Thinking about you " i say, she stays silent for a bit.

"Yeah me too" she says, I knew she was smiling.

"So why did you call me at this time? Its like 4: 50 in the morning " I chuckled.

"... Because I regret not coming with you " she says

"Wait so you're saying you want me to come pick you up?"

"I guess..." She says

"I will be there right now if you want"

"Please do"

"Im on my way"

I get up and walk to my car i feel happy I drive to her house and she walks to my car and gets in.

"It was hard to walk all the way here without waking tyler up" she says

I laugh a bit "so i guess you decided to make me steal you from him"

She giggles "yeah"

"So why did you decide to come with me?"

"Well I just... Miss you.... I know things are weird it's just stuff get so complicated you know... But tyler acts so weird... And I don't like that at all..."

"Yeah i get it"

I drive her to my house and she jumps on my bed.

"So comfy!" She giggles

I smirk and get on top of her and lean down at her ear "you know I love you and i wanna give you better " i look at her eyes and she's blushing

"Jonathan I love you too... But somewhere of me just doesn't want to because.... Its like i can't accept the fact that you lied to me..."

"Im so sorry.... Ive been thinking about that too.... Im an idiot "

"It's morning now" she giggles changing the subject i guess she doesn't want me to be sad.

"Yeah, cmon" i grab her arm and we run out of the house to my car and i drive to a beautiful park it's lonely and then snow starts falling.

We walk to a perfect spot.

"It's beautiful here" she says looking at the sun rising.

I go behind her and warped my arms on her waist.

I feel happy again. My heart is beating fast. But that huge smile is in my face.

"I love you " she says

I pick her up and spin her in circles she's giggling and laughing, i make my famous laugh.

Her arms are warped around my neck, soon i stop and we stare eyes we both lean for a kiss.

Shes so beautiful and so perfect. I will do my best to win her entire heart and make her mine again.