11

Extra Chapter! Special!!!!

Your pov:

"Omg you look gorgeous!!!!" My friend squeals as i have my dress on and my make up in which the two ladies I've paid made it for me.

"Your happiest day of your life has arrived!" She smiles at me as i look at myself in the mirror looking at her reflection giving her a smile as i look back at my reflection, i can see everyone leaves to go sit at the church and wait for me to walk the aisle.

As i keep looking at my reflection i see my small frown and i look down to see my engagement ring. I remember that time when tyler took me to the park and proposed me, i didn't know Jonathan was alive back then... plus my life was a little moved on and i thought marrying tyler will help me forget about Jonathan.... so i said 'yes'..... i see my tears fall down on the ring i wipe off my tears carefully to not try to remove my make up.... it cost a lot of job to the two ladies but i thanked them.

I look up to see myself again. "Im sorry Jonathan........ please be here..... i need you....."

H20's pov

I woke up as i see its 12:00pm i quickly get out of bed and run off the room as i push doctors out the way ignoring them as they try telling me to return back. I rush but i get blocked by officers.

"You need to obey the doctors " they say i look back to see my doctor walking to me.

I groan in anger i have to be at the wedding!

Your pov:

I hear a knock on the door "come in" i say as i look at Anthony walk in.

"Are you okay?" He asks .
I look at him and look down at my hands as im messing around with them hiding my nervousness.

He walks closer to me.

"Its normal to be nervous " he says

I smile a bit knowing he's trying to comfort me.

"Thanks Anthony "

H20's pov

"Look dr i have some important business to take care of right now" i push pass all of them as i finally escape the hospital and run fast as possible to my house that is nearby.

As i get there i look through my closet i see a tuxedo.

Your pov:

"Ready (y/n)?" Anthony asks as he takes my hand

Before we can walk i stop him.

"Um Anthony?"

He looks at me

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for walking me down the aisle, my father would been grateful " i say with a smile.

He smiles back at me "no problem (y/n) lets go" we finally get out the room.....

I walk down the aisle with Anthony as im being taken to tyler who is already at rhe end smiling at me people around me stand up and look at me walk with smiles in their faces...... but i..... i can't feel the happiness at all..... maybe this isn't the happiest day of my life...... i made a mistake..... Jonathan im sorry....

H20's pov

"Im on my way cartoonz!" I say speeding up on my car to the church...

Finally i made it as i run and open the doors i walk and sir next to cartoonz.... i see (y/n) there holding tylers hand... i will stop them when tyler says yes.....
Jonathan.... what are you doing?.... this is what she always wanted look at her, her smiles are saying she's happy.... she doesn't loves you....

I have flashbacks of how i first kidnap her, how we would share secrets, how she would comfort me.... and that time i completely lost control of myself as i was making a big mess on my room breaking glass as she came and hugged me from behind making me relax and the pain faded away.... how we fell in love..... i showed her our special place and kissed...... how we had the best night of our life.....

"I would have let you in.... I wanted to be your first and only love... But you fucked it all up delirious you really did and im glad you did because i was going to leaving you anyway...."

.... Yeah why am
I doing this she saud she was going to leave me anyways for Tyler.... Jonathan you fool....

I get up and i can feel luke(cartoonz) look at me saying 'dude where are you going!?' He knows i love her.... he wanted to help me get her and ruin the wedding but we can't.... this isn't right.

Im sorry (y/n) but we don't deserve each other.... it's better to go separate ways.... i say walking out the exit to the church....
Goodbye....

Your pov:

I couldn't focus on what the priest was saying i looked at Jonathan as he sat there next to cartoonz, i knew he was staring at me.... i.... i don't know how to feel.... all of a sudden i see him get up with a small frown as he exits the church.....

"(Y/n) do you accept Tyler as your Future Husband and allow him to take care of you for the rest of your life?" The priest says everyone looks at me as i look out at the door that delirious left... cmon Jonathan i know you're coming back..... i know you are just wait....

"(Y/n)?" I hear tyler as i look at him...

"I......" i look at the door nothing yet...

"Tyler.... im sorry" i say as i remove my hands from his that is holding onto and i take the ring off....

"Im in love with Jonathan...." I say leaving the audience silent as i run out the door and i saw luke smile at me.

I run outside and check my left and right to see No Jonathan on the way...

"Jonathan!?" I yell trying to find him.....

Hours later..........

I walk at the middle of a lonely road as i hold up my dress making sure i don't trip by stepping on it.... its now night and it starts snowing...

Lonely in the middle of no where of a road surrounded by forest trees i finally give up... i fall to my knees as i cry.....

"Please.... h-help me" i start shivering from the coldness, i cant find a way to get back im lost and I'll die.... i look down at my stomach.... "Jonathan.... im pregnant...." i cry as i speak to the lonely forest.... im going to die....