13

"Im... okay...." i heard her say.

I look at her and she has her normal warm beautiful smile she would always have.

She wipes my tears way with her soft warm fingers.

"(Y/n)..... how did you..." i can't even talk im surprised shes normal again.

She smiles "a gift.... a gift from god the one i promised him"

It makes me smile as i hugged her...

"I won't ever leave you again... i promise " i hug her tightly.

"I believe you " she says feeling her arms warp around me as she hugs me back.

"I love you so much " i hug her tightly as i pet her hair.

"I know you do i will never forget that " she says back.

"I left Tyler for you, i love you more than anyone in this world... i smiled back at the church thinking about us and all of our past... i had a million words to say to you but when i saw you leave i just felt like the world fell on my shoulders and i couldn't do anything but run after you.... i given up and fell there laying knowing there was a end to My life.... without you i would of have died.... but you came" she smiles and i see her tears drip fast down her cheeks.

"I remember that people said if you need help yell out the name of your love one and he will come to save you, i did that and you came" more tears fall off her

"I knew you would have came Jonathan" she says holding back her small sobs it's enough now, i hug her

"That's enough (y/n).... im here with you safe and sound thats all that matters " i kiss her forehead.

"I believe everything you say" i tell her.....

One week later~~~~

"Jonathan, will you take (y/n)'s hands forever and keep her by your side as your beloved wife?" The priest says

"I do" i smile as i look at (y/n)'s beautiful (e/c) eyes and her warm smile.

She wore the dress o buyed her for 200 dollars back in the mall, and the heels i chose for her as well, i had to admit she was gorgeous.

"(Y/n), do you take Jonathans hands and be with him forever by your side as your beloved husband?"

She smiles "i do"

"I pronounce you as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" he says

I and (y/n) go in for a kiss as everyone, cartoonz, ohm, Vanoss, moo, basically, daithi, bryce, lui, mini, terrorisor, and other youtubers clap as proudly.

I and (y/n) smile as we run down the aisle and they throw roses petals at us.

"Wait!" (Y/n) says as we all look at her.

She turns around and throws her flower bouquets of the wedding behind her and as high.

"I got it!!!"

We turn to see Mini got it we all laughed and continued to go to the after celebration of the wedding,

We danced, ate, got cake, slow danced, and drank for a bit.

After that me and (y/n) got in the limo

"This is the best day of my life" she smiles

"I know but now its our honeymoon time" i say she smiles as soon often a few we got to the beach close to the forests.

I had a table with roses pedals all over it and candles put as a heart.

We can hear the ocean shores and waves peacefully.

She sits and i push her chair for her and then i sit in mine.

"Wow this is beautiful Jonathan " she smiles.

"Yeah this is what i was waiting to give you a long ago, after that day of the first party i took you to..." i take out a box and she takes it opening it as she gasps and looks at me.

"Jonathan! I... how did you know?" She says taking out a necklace that is a shaped heart and has her first letter name with diamonds.

"I knew this all along, even though you never told
Me about it i knew you always wanted this so bad"

She hugs me.

"I know this place" she says

"How?" I smirk knowing what she's thinking.

"Our special rock is over there" she points out at where the woods are and shows the big special rock of ours.

"You knew it" i chuckled

"You're so romantic Jonathan, all this is so special what a special day" she says.

I smile as i get up and carry her bridal style to a house that is really close and we get in, i lay her in bed as i kiss her.

"We can now live happily ever after " i say

She smiles and kisses me.

"The end" she says as i smile...

Yessssss! We made it guys! Finally finished this chapter! But guess what! This is not the final chapter!!!! That's right! I'll see you in the next one! Buh bye!