10

Your pov:

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window and the sunlight shining on my face.
I feel Jonathans arm hug around my waist i smile.

"You look so beautiful " he says with a smile.

I turn to my side to be face to face with him, his smile makes me have a bigger smile on my face.

"Im so lucky to have you " he says his hand brushing my hair to my ear.

"I will love you forever, we will be happy together and I'll always protect you , I'll never let you go" he says, by looking at his smile and his eyes i know he means it.
He leans and kisses me.

"Promise?" I look at him

"Promise" he says

Tylers pov:

"Tyler! Hahaha put me down!" I hear (y/n) laughing and giggling, my eyes let tears out as i am watching a film me and (y/n) recorded as our date in the park she looks happy as i carried her and she screams as she laughs and hugs me tightly i can still feel that moment.

"Let go hahaha you will drop me!" She giggles.
"Hehehe i wont drop you" i hear myself in the video say as we kiss, i carrying her bridal style.

I feel tears falling, I've been in the cold and dark living room by myself watching this all night long.

I look down as i cover my eyes with my hands feeling my anger and braveness on my hands.

"I love you!" I hear (y/n), i look back up at the tv to see her smiling looking at the past me.

I grab a beer bottle that is in front of the coffee table and i throw it with force to the wall making it splash at the wall.
I lose my strength as i fall sitting back at the couch and cry.

Stop being weak Tyler.... this isn't going to resolve your problems....

Delirious pov:

Me and (y/n) are walking holding hands around stores. It was cold as snow started to fall i look at (y/n) to see her shivering from coldness, i take my warm jacket and put it on her shoulders as i hug her to make her warm.

We look at each other and smile.
"Thank you " she says.

We walked and ate breakfast at a breakfast restaurant.

As we got out we both held hands back again and continued walking.

"(Y/N)!" We both turned around to find tyler behind us. He takes (y/n)'s arm and pulls her to him. Making our hands be separated.

All of a sudden before i can do or talk he punches me hard enough to make me fall to the ground.

"I Told You to stay away From her!" He yelled at me as (y/n) pulled his arm back making him not get close to me.

"Tyler! Stop!" She yells at him.

Tyler kicks me causing me to groan and hold my stomach in pain.

"Stop!" (Y/n) yells, tyler looks at her and grips her arm pulling her with him as he walks away from me, alone in the ground coughing blood out on the snow making the snow red. I see (y/n) looking back at me as we cant take our eyes away until she disappears from distance.

I finally let my head hit the ground as i look up and the snow falling to my face. I hear people run to me and all around me calling the ambulance as i see one come close to me but all i can see is blurr and finally everything turns black.

~ Skip............

"He's doing well" i hear as i slowly open my eyes from blur to better view. The doctor tells the nurse as she writes it down on the paper in her clipboard.

"Ah Mr. Jonathan, are you feeling well?" He asks me as i get up. "I need to go find her!" I say getting up only to feel pain hit me as i gasp with pain.

"Mr. Jonathan i believed you can't get up your not well but your blood is fine so please take a rest or we will put you to sleep" he says..... i lay slowly back down as they leave the room i look out the room to see its dark but the white snowflakes falling.... "i promise i will get better for you (y/n) and i know your wedding is tomorrow "...... i look out the window as i close my eyes resting.

Your pov:

Im in my room as im staring out the window to see the darkness and the moonlight shining as cute snowflakes fall. I have a frown as my head rests on my both arms that are crossed and resting down near the window.

I close my eyes and i can feel that a tear falls.

"Goodnight Jonathan......... i love you......."

Sorry if i took almost a week to update! But thank you for your patience! Wow we're almost to the ending chapters! Cant wait for your wedding tomorrow!!!