2

Your pov

I woke up and saw tyler(IAMWILDCAT) still asleep and cuddling me.

I slowly tried to get off his arms without waking him up. Which I accomplished.

I got ready and left him a note that I'll be back later.
I got in my car and drove to the woods, I walked all the way to my special place hugging the teddy bear Jonathan gave me, i sat on top hugging teddy bear.
And I just stared at the ocean as the wind kept blowing coldly and snowflakes falling.
" i miss you Jonathan.... Why'd you have to go?...." I say hugging my teddy bear.

H20 pov

Here i am again with my black hoodie and still behind a tree close to (y/n)....

I miss you too (y/n).... But its not a great time.... I haven't figured out a good way to tell you the truth... Not yet...

"You know Im with Tyler..... And we will be getting married soon...." I hear her say and it makes my heart stop and my eyes widen and frown...

"In 4 months... I already brought my beautiful dress and all I need i will be a beautiful bride " i can her her say happy but I know deep inside her she's completely screaming and crying like she knows there will be no happiness for her.

I look down... Its time Jonathan... Its time to keep (y/n) safe... Its Protection time... And I will find a way to meet her and let her know the truth..

Soon i hear her crying... I turned and saw her beautiful face crying letting tears fall... Shes so beautiful even if shes sad her beauty can never be taken away.. But her crying made me feel so broken inside knowing that after all these years she still loves me and the only person who hasn't moved on... She's crying for me... She misses me, she's still in love with me....like no one else would..
If I wasn't alive I wouldn't been there for her... I wouldn't see her ever again... But im glad god gave me another chance... Here i am alive and watching her everyday say how much she misses me and loves me... She never broke our promise.... But i did.... I broke the promise on her.... I feel tears running out of my eyes... Im an idiot... I have caused so much hurt on the woman of my life.... I betrayed her like I shouldn't have.... Fool.... I always was...
I will make it up for her... I promise (y/n)... I promise

I see her get off the rock and walk back to her car and leaves.

I will be there (y/n). I rush to my far away car and get in turning it on as i drove nearby to wildcats house.

I saw (y/n) getting out of the car as she walked inside her home.
I sat there and thought of a way to make this right... But how...

Your pov

I walked to the kitchen and got an orange juice. I knew he was still asleep.
Hmm why don't you go for a walk? Yeah that's right I should.

I got out again and drove to a beautiful park no one was there because of the cold weather but im OK with that for me its so noce and peaceful, I love that.

H20 pov

I followed her I know i am a creepy stalker but I still want her... Im still in love with her..

I see she went to the park and thats it thats a good way to meet her again... All alone together...

I get of the car and walk im closer to her now i held my hand up to touch her shoulder.

Your pov

I  could feel my heart beating faster... Why?... Why is that?.... And so i felt someone touch my shoulder and i look back......

(Alright you all will discover the truth later!!!)