4- Hanna

Dreaming You POV
You hurried 'home.'

Yeah right! More like prison.

You ran pass the old train tracks right before stepping onto a long narrow road that lead 'home'. You knew you were going to get sh*t because you were almost 20 minutes late from the time your 'father' wanted you to be home. That man... he was a monster. A awful, good for nothing piece of crap kind of man. You never saw him more than a demon who prayed on the weak.
You finally reached the door of your 'home.'
"I'm home! S-sorry I am late, an old woman got lost and I was trying to help her home." You yelled from the front door. You weren't afraid of your 'father' more like what he was going to do. You didn't care what happened to you.

-CRASH-

You quickly head towards the kitchen.

He is hurting her again.

You knew, he knew the only reason you ever came back to this place and the only reason you didn't fight back was because of-

"HANNA!!" You yelled as you open the door and see your younger sister in a pool of her own blood. You ignored your 'father' who had a knife stained in blood within his hand, and ran straight to Hanna. Usually, you won't dare to risk using your powers in front of your 'father' in fear of being sent away or killed... just the pure fear of never seeing Hanna again.
"Hanna, Hanna. Please! Please!"
You kept trying to heal Hanna's wound but to no avail... your power doesn't work on the dead. You begin sobbing and gripping Hanna's lifeless body in your arms.
"Hanna! Hanna!" You cry in agony.
You continue to scream out her name as you feel something on your face it was your "father's' hand, you slapped it away, hard. Your 'father' gasped a little in surprise but that wasn't his voice that came forth.

Normal POV
You jolt up and look over at Flowey who was rubbing his leaf with his other leaf.
"Oh my God!" You grab Flowey's leaf, he flinched a little but relaxed. Silent tears fell down your face full of mixed feelings between hurting Flowey and your dream... memory.
"I-im so so sorry! I didn't mean it." Your words stuttering as they left your lips. "I-i had a bad dream and-"
"Hey, hey! Look (Y/N) I'm okay, really!" He made a silly face making you giggle. You slowly let go of his leaf and tried to compose yourself. You were feeling a lot better after getting some rest. You take in a big deep breath and almost gagged.

Iron

You glanced down at the ground and see a slice of pie just sitting there. You got up and walk to the pie piece, the smell of iron was strong. You knew it was blood instantaneously. You were not eating that. You leave it as it was, grabbed Flowey and make your way towards the door, to your surprised it was unlocked. You continue down the hallway trying to make as little as noise as possible. You heard Toriel humming in the living room, the song sending chills up your spine.
You try the front door but no matter how hard you tried to open it nothing worked. You look around again trying to come up with something new.
"(Y/N)?" You hear Toriel call from the living room. You dash down to the basement. You continue down a long hall before reaching to big doors. You put your hand on the handle but before you could open the door your shoulder was grabbed and you were thrown in the opposite way of the door. Toriel stood there looking mad, very mad but you could also see a bit of hurt in her eyes.
"Why are you trying to leaving? Are you trying to die?" Those words she spoke floored you.

No, that's why I'm running away... is she trying to help?

"What do you mean?" Toriel eyes grew a bit softer.
"Everyone here is only after themselves, you will be killed the minute you leave the runes."

Ah!

It clicked that is what Flowey meant by 'it's kill or be killed.' But, everyone? Everyone was cruel...? And what about the stuff she did to Flowey? You couldn't get a read on her but maybe she had a soft spot for humans... even so, you weren't going to stay here where Flowey could get injured again, plus you didn't want Flowey to live in fear anymore. You stepped forward and spoke in a gentle voice. "Thank you for worrying, but I can't stay." Toriel eyes grew in anger.
"Then I'll kill you myself!" She began throwing fire balls at you. You had extremely good reflexes. You easily dodged them, but you couldn't bring yourself to fight back. She had a good heart but it was covered in black. "To afraid to fight back?! You won't last long if you can't even beat me!" She continues to send fire balls your way and you continue to dodge them. "Can't you see they will all kill you, King Asgore will. I'm just trying to make it painless!" After more fighting her attacks became less aggressive. Finally, she was exhausted. You slowly walked over to her as she is on her knees. "W-why? Why won't you fight back... why are you so kind?" You wrap your arms around her. She remind you of the old lady who couldn't find her way on the day you lost Hanna. The old lady asked you the same question and you thought what do I always have at the end of the day? After all the suffering I go through? What is always left no matter how hard the world slaps you in the face? What makes me, me? You smiled and told Toriel what you told the old lady.
"Because, kindness is all I have left." You said softly patting her back. You couldn't hear anything but from her shaking shoulders you knew she was crying. And you felt your words have become more true after Hanna's death. After a while you spoke up, "I have to go." Toriel got up and hugged you one last time.
"I know... please be safe, my child." You smiled and nodded. You turned towards the door and look behind you to said one more thing to Toriel, but she was gone.
"Thank you!" You yelled into the darkness before you opened the door and hoped Toriel heard your finally words as you make your way to another set of doors.