8- Paps

Paps turned around at the sound of your voice. "WHAT DO YOU-" He stopped mid sentence and looked a you with wide eyes. Meanwhile, Flowey tried to hide by pulling himself closer to your neck. "YOU'RE A HUMAN!" You almost would have laughed at his remark if you weren't so afraid of him. Everytime you thought of him your mind races back to when he was so rough with Sans.

Why would he be so mean to his own kind, probably even family...

You stood there for a moment trying to choose your next words carefully. "Umm... hi. I'm (Y/N)." You give him a warm smile. You try to greet him like you would anyone else.
"NYEH HEH HEH, FINALLY NOW WE CAN GET OUT OF THIS CURSED PLACE." He said as he stepped toward you, of course you had no idea what he was talking about. You took a step back.
"I-i was just hoping to get back to the surface..." You said softly trying to stand strong.
"OH YOU POOR THING THERE IS NO WAY THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN..." Paps smiled very evil like, he then summoned a line of bones and threw them in your direction. You jumped out of the way dodging them. He continued to summon more and more. You didn't want to fight it just wasn't your nature.

I'll just dodge them until he grows tired.

However, you were the one that grew tired. After awhile his attacks began to hit you... hard. "(Y-Y/N) are you okay?!" You give Flowey a smile trying to calm him. You were giving it your all when one of the bones hit your leg, making you drop to the ground. Paps summoned another bone which seemed bigger and more powerful than the rest. You hung your head accepting defeat. "Sorry Flowey it looks like I can't protect you anymore." Flowey begin to cry but before he said anything, Paps flung the bone right at you. You threw your hands in front of you to protect yourself out of reflex. The bone flew away from you and back into Paps. You look at your hands in surprise, you didn't know you could do that. Paps cried out in pain bring you back to reality. Your eyes grew in shock as you realized what you just did. Paps fell to the ground holding his chest, a little bit of dust came off him and his bones began to crack.

Sans POV

That little shit hurt Boss... she not going to have a good time~

But before I could make my move she ran to Boss.
"Oh God! Paps I so sorry I didn't even- I just- I'll help you!" She looked like she was going to burst into tears. She held Boss in her arms her hands began to glow (F/C), Boss grab her hands. She simply smiled softly, "It's okay. Trust me." I was blown away by her words and how she attacked that I froze there.

Normal POV
You didn't understand exactly why you ran to Paps. You just didn't like hurting people cause you been on the receiving end. So, when you hurt Paps you knew you did something awful even if he was trying to kill you. From Paps words, even if you didn't fully understand you knew he was just trying to leave... just like you. "Please Paps, trust me I can help." Paps slowly and cautiously let go of your hands. His eyes looked exactly like yours on the day you lost Hanna, he was expecting death or more like accepting it. "Don't worry, your going to be better soon, Paps." His eyes grew for a moment like he just realized something. "H-how do you know my name?" His voice was very quiet and weak. You smiled, "Shh, I'll explain in a moment."
You closed your eyes and focused.

I really hope this works!

Your hands began to glow (F/C) and healed the cracks in the bones of the skeleton. You sighed in relief as you fully healed him. Paps looked up at you in amazement he jumped up now have his energy back and started examining his body.
"HOW DID YOU DO THAT HUMAN?!" He looked at you with wide wondering eyes that faded in confusion, he pause and spoke in a soft voice. "Why did you do that?" You laugh a little and shrug your shoulders.
"Kindness, is the only thing that keeps me going. I know that if I didn't heal you someone wouldn't have ever forgiven me." You smile as you thought of Hanna.
Paps looked at you like he didn't understand your words. You giggle and try to stand up but a pain shot through your leg. You notice that your leg was bleeding out, the only thing that got you to Paps was pure adrenaline. You cringe because of the pain and the feeling of utter exhausted washed over you. Your vision started going blurry, suddenly you are surrounded by darkness.
"HUMAN!" was the last thing you heard before hitting the cold hard ground.