7- Puzzles and Puns

You are getting colder and colder each step you take. You see something in the distance.

A table? ... there is a note.

You noticed the snow stopped abruptly and lead to a small square of ice right after the table.
You began to read the note, Flowey leaned over your shoulder to read it as well.
The note read:
IF NOT A HUMAN IGNORE THE FOLLOWING:
AN INVISIBLE MAZE LIES BEFORE YOU, HUMAN! PICK UP THE ORB UNDERNEATH THE TABLE -You pause looking underneath the table and indeed there sat a orb, You continue reading- CONTINUE FORWARD IF YOU DARE! BUT ONE WRONG MOVE AND... ZAP!!! NYEH HEH HEH!
"Hehe, hahahaha! Oh my goodness!" Flowey was looking at you with wide eyes like you have gone crazy. You regain control over yourself and begin to walk forward.
"W-wait (Y/N)! What are you doing?! You going to get hurt." You ignore Flowey and finishing walking to the other side of the ice. After you step back onto the snow off the ice you smiled wide at Flowey.
"Ta dah!"

Sans POV
After making sure Boss was not going to ruin my fun too early, I made my way back to where (Y/N) is. She was just making her way off the ice where Paps puzzle maze was. The weed was looking at her in complete confusion. I moved a bit closer so I have hear what was going on.
"H-how did you do that, without getting hurt?"

Ugh! Why is that stupid weed even with her.

(Y/N) just started laughing, she was holding her stomach and trying to catch her breath. After she calm down a bit she point to the orb still underneath the table.
She giggled again as she saw Flowey's face relaxed when he realized what happened.
"Snow~ worries it didn't take a skele~ton of work to figure it out!" She began laughing harder than before... A smile crept across my face and I put my hand on my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

Did she... just make a pun?
Damn it... this kid.

Normal POV
Flowey did not looked amused.
"Come on Flowey! It was punny~" You giggle again, you love to make terrible pun jokes cause it always make Hanna laugh.
Flowey rolled his eyes but smiled anyway. You smile widely, happy that you made Flowey smile. "Come on, we shouldn't stay in one place for too long." You nodded at Flowey and continue forward, not aware of the monster in the woods that was watching your every move.
____________________________________

A blizzard started to pick up really badly. You were having trouble seeing what was in front of you. You were getting extremely cold that even walking was hard but you pushed though. After a bit more walking the blizzard faded out leaving a tall skeleton a bit away from you looking in the opposite direction. You recognized who it was immediately, it was the skeleton Sans called Paps and Boss. You didn't get a good feel on this guy considering he did hurt Sans and Sans did say he was going to kill you... but so were all the other monsters yet your still here. You looked around and knew the only way forward was through him. You took a deep breath...

"Excuse me, sir?"