37- Power

Sans teleports you and him to an gorgeous hall with gold like tiles. Along the hall was big beautiful windows bring in light from... well you didn't know.
"This... is the Judgement Hall." Sans spoke with sorrow in his voice. "The kid only got here a few times, but... I never let them through. I guess in a way, I was their breaking point..."
"Sans..." You squeeze Sans hand tightly so he looks at you. "You can't blame yourself Sans..."

"She is right, Sansy~ It isn't completely your fault~"
You and Sans eyes dart over to the person who spoke.
"Frisk..." You look beside her and see Chara with tears coming down her face but her head was lowered, she refused to make eye contact.
"And I see you're still alive (Y/N)~ Good I wanted to kill you myself~ I never killed a human before it will be fun to watch you bleed~" Frisk smiled as she held up her knife.
"To bad you're not going to see that happen, you little f*ck" Sans stepped forward protecting you. You place your hand on Sans arm.
"But-"
"Sans..."
"Damn it, don't do anything stupid." Sans moved to the side watching you very closely.
"What~ You wish to fight me?~"
"Chara." Frisk looked at you with stock then disgust.
"Now, that's not fair I came all this way~ Trust me Chara is not fun to play with~"
"Chara, take my hand." You hold your hand out to Chara. Chara shook her head, refusing.
"I c-can't. I'll died... besides F-frisk is too strong." Frisk laughed at this.
"I see you finally learned your place~ "
"Don't lie to me Chara! You fought Frisk before, Toriel told us!"
"M-mom?" Chara finally looked up. Frisk smile faded at your words.
"Take my hand Chara. Please, trust me?" Chara slowly moved her hand towards your's, her small hand shaking uncontrollably. As she reach out her hand jerked back and went to her head, she was in pain.
"I-i can't! It hurts, Frisk is too strong." The smile on Frisk face returned.
"No. No, she isn't. If she was..." You now turn your attention towards Frisk who was looking at you with anger. "If she was, she wouldn't have given up. It's easy to give up, to not try anymore. It's easy to keep hate inside you, but the hard thing, the thing that shows true strength... is forgiveness." As you spoke to Frisk you didn't realize that Chara had made her way over to you and took your hand.
"See... I knew you were strong." You smile at Chara gently, Frisk used this opportunity to jump at you with her knife but missed. Sans had used his magic to throw you back behide him and Chara went with you.
"I have been really nice and quiet. Not like I could understand 100% what's going on not being able to see Chara and all. But, buddy you just made a huge mistake." Sans looked at Frisk as his eye grew a blazing red with hints of orange. Sans tried to slam Frisk into the wall but Frisk dug her knife into the ground keeping her from moving.
"HahhAhahAhahH!~ You think I'm weak?! I'll show you true power! By killing the one you love the most!~" Frisk aim her knife at Sans.
"I guess it comes down to this... you know kid it's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these kids like you... ShOuLd Be BuRnInG iN hElL."
Sans summoned many gaster blasters aiming them all at Frisk who dodged them all. Frisk jumped forward with her knife to stab Sans but he teleported behide her and try to run her through with a bone that she quickly cut in half. And tried to hit Sans again.
"I don't understand... why hasn't Frisk reset?" You said to yourself while Frisk and Sans fight each other, Frisk movements becoming messier.
"Huh? Frisk doesn't have control of the timeline anymore." Chara said to you in a matter of fact kinda way.
"What?! Then who does?"
"I don't know! Frisk thought you did."
"Me? Why would she think that?"
"Well, she had control. You show up, now she doesn't. It makes sense." You look back over to Sans and Frisk and see Sans starting to get more tired, Frisk was starting to learn his movements. Frisk was moving more quickly, getting closer and closer to hitting Sans. Sans summoned more bones aiming them at Frisk, and she simply knocked them down like nothing. Sans was panting hard, he knew he couldn't beat Frisk. Frisk was hovering over Sans, as Sans dropped down to one knee.
"No!" You run out in front of Sans as Frisk's knife comes down, Sans tries to reach out to you.
Your soul pushes the danger away sending Frisk flying into the opposite wall from you.

I forgot about that...

"HahhAhahAhahH! Why do you still interfere?!~ Who's fault do you think this is?!~ I was kind at first, it's these monsters that have filled me with hate that made me as I am!~" Frisk spit out her words more at Sans who looked down. She then turn towards you.
"They killed me again and again they didn't understand mercy, so I gave them none!!" Frisk ran up to you swinging her knife in clumsy fashion making you easily able to dodge them. She tried to stab you straight on, you moved out the way and kicked her forward on the ground.
"Frisk! When you blame others, you gave up the power to change yourself!" Frisk slowly stood back up, her head still lowered.
"... I can't understand... why? Why wasn't I strong enough? Why didn't they understand?" Frisk lifted her head reveling tears steaming down her face. "Why weren't you here sooner?"

"Frisk..." You walked forward and pulled Frisk into a hug, as stocked as she was she hugged back. "It's not to late Frisk, I'm here now. We can do this together!" You pull away from the hug and stood up walking a few steps towards Sans and Chara. You turned around and smiled wide at Frisk and put out your hand. "Let's be strong together!"
Frisk smiled wide, a genuine happy smile. But, glanced back at her knife and frowned.
"I'm sorry (Y/N), you're right I'm simply too weak." Frisk smiled warmly as she took the knife and stabbed it into her chest.

"Frisk!" You rush towards her and caught her as she fell forward.
"Thank you, (Y/N)." As Frisk spoke her final words her beautiful red soul left her body and floated above her. Noone moved not for the soul, not for you, nothing, everyone remained still. Sans and Chara mostly out of stock, you out of grief.
"I-i don't understand... why?" Tears were steaming down your face as you held on to Frisk's lifeless body.

Again! Again I couldn't save someone!

Chara slowly walked up to you and put a hand on your shoulder.
"She couldn't bare her sins, she..."
You nodded your head, Frisk thought she was weak. You gently lay Frisk down and walk to Sans who was very low on energy. You smiled at him though dry tears were stained on your face.
"(Y/N)... I-" You lean down to Sans and place a finger on his 'lips'.
"Shhh... it's okay, everything happens for a reason r-right?" Your voice cracked out as tears once again fell from your face. Sans quickly pulled you into a hug.
"T-thats right, kiddo." Sans voice went weak as if he was crying too but you couldn't tell. You place your hands on Sans back and they glow a soft (F/C), sharing your energy with him.
Flowey popped in just then with the other human souls.
"Hey! Wh-" Flowey was cut off by himself as he looked around and saw the scene around him.
You stand up and smiled a sad smile, "Looks like we have the last soul." Noone said anything as you walk over to Frisk's body. You take the knife out her chest and throw it to the side, just touching the darn thing made you sick. You once again wrap your arms around Frisk and carry her.
"Well, we don't want to keep everyone waiting..."
"Wait!" Flowey and you turn towards Chara while Sans looks at you to see you have stopped. "I-i think I know how to get
Azzie's body back."
"What?!" You and Flowey yell at the same time.
"H-how?"
"Well, if Azzie took the 7 human souls instead of Dad then his body should come back with their power and he could break down the barrier... win, win."
"That might work..." Flowey said in a soft voice.
"What are you talking about?! Of course it will!"
"What?" Sans finally spoke up.
"Chara thinks I could get my body back."
"Wait... you can see Chara too? And your body? ...Who are you?"
"Umm..."
"Sans, what if we just show you?"
Sans looked at Flowey then at you, and slowly nodded. Flowey jumped over to Frisk soul and took hold of it and took the other 6 out their containers.
"Wait, wha-" Before Sans could finish his sentence a bright blinding white light flashed around the room.
----------------------------------------------------
The next chapter will be the last one. Thank you so much for reading and supporting my book. If you like my writing, you'll be happy to hear. As soon as the final chapter of this book is posted, the first chapter of my Underswap. book will be available to read as well. Enjoy.
-Fruityyloopz