18- Flowey & Grillby's

After talking to everyone the only real thing you missed was that Dr. Alphys now knows about you, after the Skelebros begged for help according to Flowey, they both denied it. And monsters are becoming more scared of humans and the hatred becomes stronger thank to Frisk.

Great, that's exactly what I needed.
*sigh*

You have also noticed Sans and Flowey are more different towards each other, not nice more like respected. After Paps and Sans leave the room you hang back and whisper in Flowey's 'ear'. "Whats going on with you and Sans?"
"Ummm..."

●Flashback●

Flowey's POV
It's been a week since (Y/N) has gone into a sleep-coma. I have noticed Sans taking really good care of (Y/N) and sometimes me and Papyrus will see him 'kiss' her forehead. When Papyrus said something, Sans of course denied it.
Today Papyrus had training with Undyne and she doesn't like weaklings like the flower me. So I asked Papyrus to put me with
(Y/N) so I didn't have to be anywhere near Sans. He put me next to her so I moved to her neck and kinda snuggled with her until I fell asleep there.
~ ZzZzzzZz ~
I thought I heard the door open but I was still half asleep and ignored it. Then I felt pressure on the bed, so I opened my eyes and looked up to see Sans looking away from me and (Y/N). I was about to say something until he started speaking.
"You know I'm really scared that you won't wake up... it's crazy I've only known you for a few days and I think... I think... I'm falling for you."
*Gasp!*

Holy crappie! I didn't think he loved (Y/N)!

Sans heard me gasped and turned around and looked right at me.
"W-wow..." I couldn't think of anything else to say.

Not only are we taking care of a human and keeping her alive but he also fell in love with her!

Sans grabbed me by the stem and threw me on the ground.
Even though his eye were red, so was his 'cheeks', "Listen you little f*ckin weed if you tell anyone about this then your going to get seriously dunked on!"

Next time you want to threaten someone try not blushing, not very scary.

"Hehe, the name is Flowey, Sans. It's not hard to say and next time you call me anything but, I think I like to have a chat with (Y/N) when she wakes up."
Before Sans said anything the door opened.
"If she wakes up." Dr. Alphys said as she walked into the room to give (Y/N) her medicine.
"HEY!" Sans was really pissed now, like eye glowing as red as human blood.

If it would have been anyone else who said that he would have punched them right in the face. Why would she said something so crul?

"You're the doctor right?! You should be fixing her!" Sans screamed as he clenched his fists.
Dr. Alphys was as calm and cold as ever.
"I'm doing all that I can, we can only wait, it's up to the human to do the rest." She walked out of the room and I hopped on her back waving at a very pissed and sad looking Sans.
"Hey, Dr. Alphys did you hear what we were talking about?" I ask her as we head down stairs.
"No, and also more importantly I don't care."
"Okay..."

●End of flashback●

Every since that day Sans has called me by my name. I think his hate for me is in a different way now. And he would totally kill me if I said anything to (Y/N). So...

"Ummm, men stuff." I said to (Y/N) she gave me a look like she wanted more but brushed it off, and headed after Papyrus and Sans.

Lucky for me.

Normal POV
You head down after Sans and Paps.
"I don't like you being up and about so soon." Sans said as you made your way down stairs a bit slow.
"I'm fine, don't be so worried!"
"I KNOW LET DO SOMETHING TO FRESHEN THE MOOD AND CELEBRATE (Y/N) WAKING UP."
"I don't know Boss, (Y/N) should res-"
"I'll be fine! Let's eat something first, not eating in three weeks makes a girl hungry." You giggle to yourself and see Flowey smiling a little too.
"I KNOW WE CAN DO BOTH! LET'S GO TO GRILLBY'S."
"But, Boss she still a human..."
"Oh Sans you worry to much, I'll just find something to wear that will hide my humanness."
"GREAT IDEA I'LL GET YOU ONE OF MY HOODIES, BESIDES SANS YOU KNOW GRILLBY'S IS YOUR FAVORITE!" Sans rubbed his head/skull and made a face of defeat.
"Okay... but don't get caught! Got it?"
"Got it!"

~To Grillby's~

Sans POV
Boss's hoodie on (Y/N) looks more like a dress, but it covered all of her.

I would have really liked her in my hoodie but damn it I couldn't say that.

When we got to Grillby's a couple of guys gave me, Boss, and (Y/N) few looks, maybe because they couldn't get a good look at (Y/N) maybe because they plain didn't like us... or anyone for that matter.
Whatever, Grillby is as cool as someone who is on fire can be. He saw (Y/N) but I know he trusts me, so he didn't make a scene. Of course we sat at the bar.
"Hey, what do you want?" I ask (Y/N) as she is looking at a menu.
"Oh I'll get... the (Favorite Meal) with (Favorite Drink)."
"Cool, I'll just stick with my usual m-
"Mustard?" (Y/N) ask in a question but I could tell she was confident in her answer.
"How did you know that?" (Y/N) just giggles and points to my sleeves that have mustard stains on them. I smile and shrug my shoulders. Grillby takes our order and (Y/N) is talking to Boss laughing, smiling, and joking around.

She is so cute...
I hate myself for feeling this way she is a human even if we got together she won't be happy with me and she wouldn't want to stay in a place where all the monster are out to kill her.

Then I got a thought that gave me a sinking feeling.

She might not even want to be with me.

I look at her giggling carefree with Boss and even Flowey looks like he is having fun.

F*ckin hell, she might be friendly with us but that doesn't mean she likes us, who could blame her we did try to kill her... but if she didn't care she would have let us die, but she saved us both...
Dang it even after spending more time with her I still don't get it why heal someone who tried to kill you?!
But, I still like her because of her kindness... ugh!

Grillby came back with the food pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Wow! This is delicious!!" (Y/N) said with love. Grillby nodded, maybe even blushed a little and walked away, he was never good with words.
Me and (Y/N) continued to talk about many different things. she talked about wanting to met more monsters but I really didn't like that idea. I talked to her about learning to fight just incase she needed to and she really didn't like that idea. So we decided to discuss it later and headed home.