14- Frisk {And Another}

After changing into your clothes, you walk out to the living room and see a menacing look on Paps and Sans face. Flowey was cowarding in Paps hands, they went out together sometimes to keep a eye on things. Flowey didn't feel super comfortable with Paps yet but didn't trust him either so he always went with him. "Guys, y'all okay?"
"AH, HUMAN! I WAS TELLING SANS THERE IS ANOTHER HUMAN."
"That's fantastic! I can't wait to meet them!"
"N-no. (Y/N) this human is not kind like you..." Flowey looked like he was reliving something as he shivered and kept going. "They have dust all over them..."

Dust?

"Okay? What's tha-" Then it hit you, when you almost killed Paps he was becoming dust...
Your felt very cold and weak at that moment realizing this human was a murderer. "O-okay, so w-we can talk to them, they're probably just scar-" Sans slammed his hand into the wall.
"That won't work! In this world it's killed or be killed! Haven't you learned that yet?!" You flinched at Sans words and noticed his eye was glowing again.
"I-i don't believe that! You know I don't, I wouldn't be standing here if I did." You walked towards the door fixing your hoodie. "I'll show you!" You run out the door, hearing "HUMAN!" in the distance.

Sans POV

F*ck why did I loss my temper like that? I got to get to (Y/N) before the human does.

I walk out the door with Papyrus, "Hey, Boss you and that weed run after her. I'll see if I can get to her another way." Papyrus nodded and started running towards (Y/N).

Damn-it kid, please be safe.

Normal POV

I'll show them! Why does noone ever think to be kind? What is wrong with this place?
...
Maybe it was just a misunderstanding, maybe they did it in self defense...

You continue running until you saw a child in a blue and purple stripped sweater with brown hair and red eyes.

See its just a kid. They couldn't have-

You saw a knife in the child's hand, and dust all over her jumper. She noticed you and put the knife in her pocket. She walked up to you. "Hi! I'm Frisk, I never seen another human here before just other awful monsters." Her voice wasn't very comforting, almost forced. She was only a few steps from you, you took a step back. You noticed a little girl cowarding behide her, she looked a lot like Frisk but she looked terrified and had a green and yellow sweater on.
"H-hi, I'm (Y/N). Who's your friend?" You pointed to the girl behide Frisk. The little girl eyes widen, so did Frisk's.
"Y-you can see me?" The little girl ask in pure shook. You nodded and looked a little confused.
"Oh! That's Chara ignore her, she's no fun~" You didn't like how she said that, you took another step back.
"Get away from her (Y/N)! She'll kill you!" You froze at Chara's words and looked at Frisk with fear.
"Now why would you say that, Chara and ruin all the fun~" Frisk said smiling very creepy like and laughing satanic. She leaped at you with her knife, you closed your eyes and braced yourself for impacted but nothing happened. You opened your eyes and saw Frisk only a inch away from plumbing her knife into you, but she was stopped by a red aura.
"Sans!" You yelled and fell on your ass, your legs were weak.
"Hey, (Y/N). Just in time huh?"
"Y-yeah couldn't be perfect-ier."
"Now, what to do with this?" Sans said and immediately slammed Frisk and Chara into the ground, making Frisk cry out in pain and you noticed Chara got hurt as well. Sans summoned a bone about to got right through the both of them.
"Wait Sans! Chara didn't do nothing!" Sans froze at your words the bone disappeared but he didn't drop his aura.
"What did you say?!" Sans voice was very treating. But, you got up and stood your ground.
"Chara didn't do anything! Let her go!" Sans looked down at Frisk and Chara. He was confused for a moment then sighed.
"I don't know what that kid told you, but there not Chara. Chara died years ago." You looked down at Chara with wide eyes, everything made sense now.

That's why she was so surprised when I spoke to her... she's dead.