36- A plan

You quickly run down the stairs with Flowey in your hands.
"What? Sans, what's going on?" Everyone had their eyes at Dr. Alphys big monitor that watches the underground. You look at the screen and your eyes widen. You, and Flowey, saw a crying Chara as Frisk strikes down the whole Temmie Village. The others only saw a very demonic child kill helpless little Tems turning them into dust.
You back up slowly away from the terrifying scene. You run pass Paps passing Flowey to him as you   get to a trashcan in the corner, you proceeded to empty your stomach.
Sans walked over to you and rubbed your back.
"Are you okay?"
"No. I'm done waiting. We need to stop Frisk. Now."

That was sickening, literally...
How can a once happy child cause so much madness?

"But, what about Asgore?"
"Toriel and Undyne can handle him. If they are both there, he should hear them out."
Dr. Alphys walked over to see if you were okay.
"(Y-y/N) H-how you doing?"

She must be startled by what she saw...

"I'm fine... but they aren't!"
You pointed to the screen of Frisk and Chara surrounded by dust.
Dr. Alphys seemed startled by your yelling and took a step back.
"Sorry..." You pat Dr. Alphys on the back.
"Listen everyone, this is whats going to happen. Undyne, you and Toriel are going to talk to King Asgore we need his help."
"With what?" Toriel ask in a annoyed she had to speak with him voice. Everyone looked at you, even Sans. You never told anyone why, you needed King Asgore's help.
"Umm, I... I want you to convince him to give me the human souls."
"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted in unison.
"Listen. From what I know from the legends and from what I have learned since I got here, is that human souls are stronger than monsters souls. If we use the human souls we have a greater chance of beating Frisk."
"BUT, SHE IS JUST ONE HUMAN WE CAN STOP HER EASILY."
You look at Sans and he looks down, remembering all the times he had seen Paps died, you could tell.
"Well... this human is special. Frisk knows all about the underground. She knows all of you and all your moves and powers. She is not going to go down easy... and her LV is only increasing." Everyone looked unsure besides Sans and Flowey, they agreed with you. "Hey Paps, you might be right! B-but, we only got one chance. I rather be safe than sorry." Everyone understood your reason a bit better now, and nodded their heads in agreement.
"Good! As for Paps, I know you probably want to fight-"
"YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!" Paps said very excitedly. Sans grabs your shirt and shakes his head. You grab his hand as to tell him you understand.
"Even so, I need you to get everyone in the underground to-"
"The barrier." Sans spoke up, you look over at him with a confused look.
"Well, if everything goes well we will have the 7th human sou, hehe...-It's the farthest they can be to where we will fight-." Sans whispered that last part to you as everyone got a little excited about the surface.
"I SEE, BUT WHY ME?"
"Because you are extremely strong and fearful, the other monsters should listen to you." You add fire to Paps blazing ego, in help to convince him.
"AH! THAT MAKES MUCH SENSE."
"MK you will help Paps." MK nodded his head.
"Wait Punk! If Asgore agrees what do we do with the souls?"
"Call for Flowey he'll get them to us."
"The flower?"
"Trust me, Flowey is stronger than he looks." Undyne groaned but nodded. "Okay! Y'all go ahead and get a head start." With that Paps and MK ran out one side of the lab while Toriel and Undyne went out the other.
"What job do you have for me?" Dr. Alphys stated calming down again.
"I need you to insure Flowey stays safe." You emphasize on Flowey's name acknowledging you know his true name.
Dr. Alphys eyes grew wide and she shook her head fast, understanding what you meant.
"And... I want you to work on this." You handed her a folded up piece of paper. "You guys should be okay, Frisk should follow the monsters and ignore the lab."
"I-i understand." Dr. Alphys grabbed Flowey and headed down to the true lab.
"And us?" Sans asked even though he knew the answer.
"We are going to make sure Frisk never kills again, not in this timeline. And... let's make it the last reset."
"You read my mind and I know exactly where she is going to go."
You rise your brow.
"Come on, I know a shortcut." Sans said with a smile as you walked hand in hand out the lab door.