19- Mustard and a show

You didn't talk to Grillby long which bummed you out but something told you that you would be there often. Grillby gave you an odd look.

Of course the last thing he thought would walk into his bar would be a human...
If only things were easier... but I'm not going to give up!

Grillby didn't attack you because you were with the Skelebros, maybe. He kinda seemed neutral, like he didn't mind your presents. Well he, like a lot of monster you met and seen, are very interesting, leaving you with loads of questions. But, a specific question has been bugging you for a while. You glance at Sans and decide you'll just ask him, you were just too curious.
You, Flowey, and the Skelebros made y'all way back inside the house. Paps sat on the couch and you grabbed Flowey and placed him on Paps head and giggled.
"Hey Paps do me a favor, pleaseee?" You felt more comfortable around Paps more than ever before, so you got a little more childish with him. Paps grabs Flowey and puts him in the flower pot on the nightstand next to the couch.
"WHAT IS THAT HUMAN?" Paps smiled at your kiddie ways, he really has changed because of you.
"Can you keep Flowey company for a moment, I have to talk to Sans for a bit."
"SURE, (Y/N)."
You grab Sans hand and run into the kitchen.

Sans POV
I tensed a little when (Y/N) grabbed my hand but she sooned let go of me when we made it into the kitchen.

God I know I'm f*cken lame but I didn't want to let go off her hand.

"So, Sans I need to ask you something..." (Y/N) was looking down and she was hesitating to finish her sentence. "Umm, I want to ask you a weird type question..."

W-what does she want?
Does she-
F*ck, what is wrong with me, I'm getting my hopes up.

"Okay! I'm just super curious." She pulled out a bottle mustard from Grillby's. "C-can I watch you eat? I just don't get how it works..." She looked away a bit embarrassed.
"Haha, wow (Y/N). Hahahaha, you're really are something."
"S-sorry I said something weird... I was just really curious, sorry..." I took a deep breath in and wiped away a tear from my eye. I grabbed (Y/N)'s face so she was looking at me.

Normal POV
Sans was looking right at you. You giggled and moved away, trying to hide your blush. "Sorry, it was a stupid question."
"Nah, it's okay." Sans shrugs and took his jacket off.
"W-what are you doing Sans?" You lift the bottle of mustard to your face, trying to hide your flustered self. Sans smirk and moved closer to you.
"What? I'm just showing you want you wanted." You back up into the kitchen wall.
"I-i don't think. That's not necessary..." You were super red, you were so nervous you were shaking. Sans let out a 'hehe' and took off his t-shirt.

Okay, okay. Deep breath. Don't freak, he is just showing you want you ask to see. Nothing weird... yeah.

Slowly Sans moved his hand towards your hand and grabbed the bottle. He winked and started to chug the mustard, there was a little red glow where his stomach would be. When he stopped drinking the mustard the glow faded out.
"Wow. That was so cool!" Sans shrugged grabbed his t-shirt and put it back on.

Oh thank goodness, I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest.

Sans continue to put his hoodie on while you just stared at him.
"Did you like the show?"

Gosh, even if I said yes, I know he is messing with me again.

You roll your eyes and before you say anything-
"(Y/N) can you please get me some water, my roots are dry?" You hear Flowey yell from the living room.
"No problem!" You grab a water bottle that was on the counter and head to the living room. Leaving Sans in the kitchen drinking the remaining mustard.

Thanks Flowey, I needed to escape.

You hold your hand to your chest feeling your heart beat slowly start to return to normal.