17- Reunited

You open your eyes and all you see is Sans red t-shirt and his jacket. You realize you fell asleep in Sans arms, you look up at Sans and go complete red. On one hand you felt warm, safe, maybe even loved. But, on the other hand you couldn't be more embarrassed! Especially when you recalled your argument from yesterday.

// "I was not going to let another person I love die!" //

Did I confess my love?! No, Sans probably didn't noticed... or something... God I'm so stupid!

You try to get up but Sans was holding you too tight, you were extremely happy. You looked at Sans sleeping face and giggled. He was so peaceful, so cute! You would never tell him that though.

Wait a second, did he just smile?

"A-are you awake?" You said in a hushed voice. Your face was immediately on fire, as you saw Sans open his eyes and smile grow.
"Like what you see~?" Sans said in a teasing voice. You didn't reply.

What am I supposed to say? 'Yes you look super adorable' um, no.

"Whats wrong? Cat got your tongue?"
"G!" You jumped out of bed, your body was still sore but you could move on your own again.

Holy Spirit! I forgot to tell Sans I met his dad.

I looked back at Sans as he was sitting up and he did not look happy. "(Y/N) what did you just say?" Sans eyes were pure black, you almost didn't want to answer him.
"Dr. Gaster, G, your father, I met him in another realm he helped me get back, but he is stuck there."
Besides the fact that you met G, and he helped you, Sans had a look on his face like he knew the rest. He sighed and calmed himself before speaking again.
"Listen (Y/N), I'm glad my Old Man helped you but it not a good thing that you met him. If you met him... that means, you almost died..." Sans voice went weak and he was looking down at his hands. You walked back to the bed and sat next to him.
"Hey, -You grabbed his 'chin' and made him look at you- I'm okay, I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere." You rested your hand back on your lap and smiled at Sans. Sans smiled back and moved his hands to your face, your heart was beating like crazy, you saw Sans move closer to you. You closed your eyes and-

-CRASH-

Paps was standing there with what looks like a tray of medical supplies that was now on the ground. (Remember door was never closed and was probably broken.) Paps completely ignored the situation and ran over to you lifting you off the bed into a big bear hug.

Sans POV
"HUMAN! I'M SO HAPPY YOUR OKAY!" Boss scream as he held onto (Y/N). It's not surprising, Boss was as worried as me. (Y/N) had saved his life, he probably saw her as an hero, or something. Boss had never been like this before but I didn't blame him, (Y/N)'s kindness changed me too.

But this is now the second time Boss has cocked blocked me.
However...

I look up at (Y/N) she was crying happily and hugging Paps back.
"I'm so so so sorry I worried you guys so much!"

I guess if she is happy, I'll let them be.

"IT'S OKAY! AS LONG AS YOU ARE OKAY NOW." (Y/N)'s face tensed only for a second, I could tell she was afraid of something but she pushed it down and smiled brightly at Boss.
"Yeah, I'm okay!" Boss smiled bigger then I ever seen him and put (Y/N) back on the ground. Al walked with Flowey in her hands.

Yeah I called the weed by his name now, a lot can change in three weeks.

"Papyrus what happened to the medicine?" She said while looking down and stepping over it but then she froze when she looked up and saw (Y/N.)

Normal POV
A interesting looking monster came in she looked a lot like a tiny dinosaur. She had a lab suit on and a black and red outfit, but in her hands was-
"Flowey!" You ran over to them and took Flowey in your hands and pulled him to your face hugging him.
"(Y-y/N)! Your awake! I have missed you so much!" You were crying again you've felt so bad for making everyone worry but it made you feel extremely loved. You calmed down and placed Flowey on your shoulder where he happily wrapped himself around. You walked over to who you assumed was Dr. Alphys.
"Thank you so much for taking care of me!" You smiled wide and extended your hand, "I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you."
Dr. Alphys ignored you and turned away, "I guess since the human is awake I'm not longer need, if you excuse me." Dr. Alphys walked out of the room and you heard the front door shut.
"Okay..." You put your hand down by your side.

I guess she doesn't like me, we'll no surprise I'm human. But, why did she help me?

You shrugged your shoulders, "Oh well, what's next?" You turn around smiling at Paps and Sans.
"Well you need to rest and since we have no idea where Frisk/ Chara is so all we can do is wait."

Okay, so wait and enjoy my time with Sans... Yeah I think I can do that.