Something Borrowed - Just Write It Challenge

Start Date: September 1st 2016

Finish date: September 30th 2016

Participation: Must include both writing challenge tags on your story to enter (#justwriteit #AdventureEdition) not in the title or description but the actual tag section. This should be a new story, not previously written or part of a collection please.

Tags to use #JustWriteIt #AdventureEdition

Prize: Just Write It is not a contest, but a writing challenge, so there are no official winners. However, we will be selecting a number of stories in every category to highlight as honourable mentions. Those will be added to an official profile reading list. Honourable mentions will also be given a Just Write It cover sticker for their new work of art!

~*~

Summer is almost over, there's no denying it. But before you hang up your shorts and sandals, we want you to pack your bags and get ready—we're daring you to do something wild. 

For September's #JustWriteIt, we're inviting all of Wattpad to take part in this writing challenge, no matter what genre or style you choose. We want you to send summer out with a bang by taking us with you on one last incredible (terrifying? epic? magical? tragic?) adventure. 

What kind of adventure, you ask?

_ShortStory_'s prompt: Something borrowed marks the start of an unexpected adventure. What item is borrowed and where it takes you on your adventure is up to you.

Check out the other profiles taking part for their prompts. 

ScienceFiction

Romance

Mystery

HistoricalFiction

Fantasy

Chicklit

DangerousLove

Fright

lgbtq

It's not so much what you write about, all that matters is that you give it everything you've got. Because when you really think about it—writing is a pretty epic adventure in and of itself. 

So gather your courage, grab your gear (or at least your laptop or tablet) and let's get this saga started. Just make sure to tag your story #JustWriteIt and #AdventureEdition so others can find it. 

Let the adventure begin! 

(We invite you to share the link to your _ShortStory_ entries in the commnt section so others can read them.)