[Chapter 3] The Loss and the Gain

I called Toriel about 20 times by now, yet she still doesn't answer. . . . It took me awhile to figure this out but, they may have got her. I felt a drip on my hand; I was crying wasn't I? Yep, I was. . . it's funny how I always cry when Paps or Toriel dies. . . oh well. What can you do about it. I mean, we live in a Neutral route where Jerry died, luckily. But, then again, if the kid returned. I have to track 'em down.

     I skeleported over to the ruins and searched, as far as I'm concerned, dust and blood was everywhere. The only thing that brightened the mood was the smell of Toriel's pie. . . MAYBE THEY HAVEN'T GOT TO HER! Then agan, maybe they did. I walked on, curiosity urging me to look. . . I regret looking though. Blood and dust was spread all through the kitchen, untensils were knocked down. . . I felt like I was looking at a crime scene of a homicide. It was horrible, who would do this? Mostly why?

       Dust sat behind a bush, carving random things into a tree next to him. "STOP CARVING WITH YOUR KNIFE BEFORE IT BECOMES DULL!" GP yelled as he glared at me. Sure I couldn't see him, but his glares was intense enough to know it. Just gave me that one feeling when you know someone is staring at you. Well, except this time, it was a glare.

      Soon, enough, I heard the ruin doors slam open. I will admit this scared me, causing me to drop the knife in the bushes. This unfortunately caught the figures attention as he snapped his head my way. GP and I barely got down in time. Why else would he be headed our way? But the main question was, why were we hiding? I could probably easily kill him.

      I glared at the forest as I heard rustling in the bushes. Now, this must have been who done this. Whoever or whatever this damn thing is, is right there. I growled as I looked behind the bushes, there I saw the two. One looked like a clone of me, except his pupils and smiler were different, and he seemed to have a knife. Next to him was what seemed to be a ghost of Papyrus, except he only had a head, scarf, and his gloved hands. I shivered, remembering scenes of Papyrus dying. Then, I looked back at the Sans, who seemed to look back at me with a blank stare. Was I naive to believe he wasn't the killer?