[Chapter 18] Sinful Lemons :^))

With that, Classic clanked his skelly teeth into Dust's. Dust was taken back a bit, but Classic forced him to stay in his current position with a groan of irritation. It took awhile, but finally, Classic made Dust submit. "Now, was that so hard.~" He said in delight, his right pupil now blue. He was using his magic to pin down Dust. Well, two can play that game can't they. 

     Dust used magic to cover his legs, then he used his magic to counter Classic's. Then, his magic flipped Classic on his back.Dust then managed to sit up on his kneecaps. Then, he lunged forward a bit, pining down Classic. "Correction. You're mine.~" He huffed as he clanked their teeth together. His claws dug into Classic's wrist. Classic felt magic like tears threaten to fall. Soon, as the claws dug deeper; tears did fall.

     Satisfied, Dust came up. When he saw Classic's tears, his smirked widened. Making Classic's non existent heart race. Dust then formed his own magic tongue and licked away his tears. Dust smirk grew as he began licking Classic's spine and neck, occasionally nibbling. This sent Classic into a whimpering moaning mess. Dust circled his finger around Classic's pelvic inlet. "Mine.~ Finally!~" He laughed as he chomped down on Classic's neck, leaving a mark.

      Classic's magic dick and anus decided to form from all the pleasure. Dust laughed as he formed his own magic, oh the long yet big kind. If ya know what I mean.~  Slowly yet roughly, he stuffed his magic dick into Classic's anus. Classic's breathing grew heavier, moans louder, as Dust began pounding into the skeleton. Soon, with one final thrust,  Dust came inside Classic.

      Classic chuckled as he bit down on Dust's neck. Dust's snores grew loud for a bit. That is until Classic stopped his biting. Smirking at the mark on Dust's neck. He then tucked the insane skeleton in as he walked out the room. . . It was time to investigate the Papyrus situation, seeing as he marked Dust. Claiming him his, fat chance some idiot would decide to attempt to steal Dust from him.~