[Chapter 5] I Need to Take A Walk

"You okay?" Why was I worried of how he was? "Y-yeah just. . . . nothing." After Classic said that, for some reason, guilt washed over meas I looked at his expression. He was sad, the fact I caused that sadness made me want to stab myself. '~What is wrong with me?!?~' Is all I could think to myself as I clenched the knife in my pocket. "s-sorry." I muttered while shaking a bit. This feeling was too unfamiliar. . . what was this feeling? All I could do was shake my head and chuckle as my pupils and fake, permanent smile returned. "Hey, I'm gonna go for a walk and look around." I said as I made my way towards the door, until his voice stopped me that is.

       "Don't you think it's pretty late to be doing that?" Classic asked with concern, which only made that unfamiliar feeling stronger as I clenched the knob tighter. "Naw. . . Mind telling my bro, GP, I went for a walk?" "I-I could go with you. . . You do know there's a murderer on the lose, right?" Classic asked as he suddenly appeared behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. At that point, I was drowing in guilt as I realized I was going to have to pretend I was a naive, innocent, monster. Compared to reality which was the fact I was the complete opposite of that. "Seriously!?! Well, I guess that's more of a reason I should look around." I said as if I had just learned this information. "Wha- HOW?!?!?" Classic said, obviously surprised of my response. "You know, to learn my way around." "But- please. I can help you." Classic pleaded as tried to look at my face, wanting to know if I was serious probably. "No." I sighed, but on the inside, I was in panic. I didn't know how to deal with that situation! "I just need some time alone." That time, I was speaking the truth as I looked back at him. He then hesitantly let go as he slumped a bit. "Yeah, I get that. . . sorry." Classic said as he walked away, letting me go.

        "Yeah I get that. . . sorry." I apologized to him, then I turned and walked away from him. I just didn't want him to die. . . It filled me with a sense of dread as I slumped on the couch. My mind wandering off as I looked at a clock. . . I guess it wasn't too early to go for a walk.