[Chapter 11] What A Dusty Surprise

I stared back at Dust with a wide grin. I could tell he was angry about the news he was given. "Uh. . .-" "Here's a present buddy." I interrupted with the same grin as I held the bag infront of me. Dust looked hesitantly at me then the bag. He did this again, and again before finally taking the bag out my hands.

I took the bag from Classic and opened it. I was surprised at what was inside the bag. There were two things that the bag held. A jar of spiders and a ball of web. Now, this web was stronger than string. And these spiders I sorta recognized from my AU. It was suspicious to me, but I took the items anyway.

Okay, weird thing. I was sitting on my bed. It was night time, Classic stayed the night for some reason, and I had the bag holding the contents from earlier. If you're wondering how I got on my bed, I teleported. But anyway, I was taking out the items to set up and inside the bag, buried at the bottom was a certain robot's head. Okay, this is down right suspicious now. Why? I'm sure it's obvious. Classic gave me METTATON'S HEAD! UM HELLO?!?! But hey, it's a sparky surprise none the least.

A/N
Okay this is the last chapter before the monthly updates shall begin. And this monthly rule goes for all my books I'm in the process of writing FYI.
Well,
SIN YA NEXT TIME!~ ;3