[Chapter 7] And So, it Begins

"WHO KNEW HE WOULD MOVE IN TO THE UNDERGROUND!" Papyrus exclaimed as he made spaghetti in the kitchen. "Yeah. . . .who knew. Hey Paps?" "YES BROTHER?" "Mind if I go over to Grillby's to give them some food?" "OF COURSE, EVEN THOUGH I WISH IT WASN'T THAT GREASY FOOD." I barley gave him a chance to speak as I zipped out the house. It took mere seconds for me to be at Grillby's and ordering food. It took less time to be at Dust's house with the food.

I was waken up by a knock at the door. Of course, half asleep, I groaned as I walked over to the door. When I opened it I was greeted by a familiar smile. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake ya." "Hm, oh no, it's fine-" I stopped mid-sentence as I saw he was carrying Grillby's. "Brought ya some food.~" He stated as he held out the food with a friendly smile. Suspicious, I looked at the food then him. I mentally sighed as I took the food. "Thanks Classic." "Hehe, no problem." He chuckled as we stood there, just looking at eachother. Soon, he broke the silence with a bye as he waved and walked away.

I waved then began walking away with smile. Only to turn around and search around the house when I was out of sight. Then, I teleported into a tree with some lunch. The tree gave me a perfect view of inside his house.