[Chapter 14] A Classical Kill

I walked through the trees. Following the sound of the little glitchy laughs of Flowey. (I'm not explaining who flowey is to you soo hA.) "Hey, Flowey." Classic chuckled as he stood above the flower. Quickly, Flowey turned around to face me. "WhAT dO yOU waNT SmilY tRashBag?" Flowey sneered at me, ready to bolt at any sign of attack. "Simple, to shut ya up." I chuckled at his confusement. But, he realized a bit to late.

     A bone flew out behind Flowey, hitting his right in the head. Another appeared scooping him out the ground so he wouldn't run. Meglovania played as bone just flew out from left and right. I teleported from every attack Flowey tried to hit me with. It took awhile but soon, one final bone hit him in the head again. A glitchy screech sounded as Flowey turned to dust. Satisfied, I teleported back to the house, right next to Dust.

      Dust flinched when he saw me. He was just watching Mettaton as Papyrus seemed to be cooking, judging from the steam.  "Hey." I said tiredly. "Where were you?" He asked. "Walking." I lied. He narrowed his eye sockets at me, then turned back to the TV, drowsily. "Whatever." He yawned as he leaned against me and drifted to sleep. I felt a smile creep on my face at this, it was a really wide smile too. 

A/N

OMFG SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING oopsie daisy. I need to continue lots of stories.