First Day Of School

So I Just want to say sorry in advance for all the mistakes I'm gonna make because it's my first book.
----------------------------------------------
Amandaś POV
Today is the first of school and i Just can't get out of bed well that was until a bucket of cold water was poured on top of me.

"WHAT THE HELL" I shrieked but when I heard laughter I knew what had just happened " ASHLEY, EMILY" that just made them laugh harder.

"Go shower it's the first day of school" Emily said she's kind of the calm one out of us three. Ok let me explain Emily Ashley and I have been best friends since diapers our mothers were best friends to when they were younger in high school.

"Ok ok I'm going I'm going" I got up grabbed a pair of jeans, a sweat shirt, and some high top converse, plus my undergarments and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

15 minutes later I was ready to go to school we walked downstairs and grabbed some apples to eat in our way. We got in the car and screamed the lyrics to centuries by fall out boys on our way.

20 minutes later we got to school. We parked the car and walked in people already starting to make fun of we don't care we are use to it we go to the office and ask for our schedule "guys let's check what classes we got together"  we took our schedules to show each other turned out I had my first three classes with Emily and the rest with Ashley.

we started walking to class together when a voice behind us said "oh guys look who it is the nerds" and I knew exactly who it was we slowly turned around and we saw them Asher,Hunter, and Parker. The bad Boys of our School.

Ashers' POV
"Oh guys look who it is the nerds" i said Making them slowly turn around and look at us.

Ashley trying to get herself and her friends out our way says "excuse me but me and my friends Have to go to class."

Let me explain who i am, I'm Asher King and I'm kind of the leader of our little group and by our i mean Hunter,Parker, and I. We know eachother since 1st grade and  have been bestfriends since.

We are kind of the bad boys of this School and We rule it everyone respects us and no one messes with us. Well except for those NERDS they don't respect us or do what we say. But the wierd think is that no one has seen them outside of school.

I was interupted by Hunter "awww but today is the first day of School We Have to hang out" he said with a pout, Ashley rolls her eyes grabs the girls arms and then walked away.

"God those nerds annoy me" i said,I hate that they are not scared of us.

"aww why because they don't do what you say?" Asked Hunter I didn't even respond just glared at him then we started arguing until Parker broke us up "guys come on let's go forget about those nerds for a few minutes "

The rest of the day was kind of a blur Parker,hunter, and I were now going to the skate park when we entered we were surprised of what we saw it was The nerds. Ashley was taking videos of Amanda doing some skating tricks on a skateboard while Emily was doing graffiti on the wall " What the hell" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.....