"Surrounded by Darkness"

Asherś P.O.V

I ran upstairs with Amanda in my arms screaming for someone to help her. Hunter heard me and ran to get someone take us to the hospital. I ran outside and some nurses took her from my arms and got her in the ambulance, then they started driving towards the hospital while Parker,Hunter, and I followed behind them in Parker's car.

*20 Minutes later*

They took her out of the ambulance and ran inside the hospital with Amanda, while Hunter,Parker,and me ran behind them until a nurse said that we had to stay in the waiting room because the doctor needs space to check on her and once his finish he'll be right out to give you any information about her. we nodded and walked away.

Parker and Hunter went to see Emily and Ashley and also tell them that we found her. I sat down in a chair with my head in my hands thinking about how i'll be telling all this to Amanda's family and right when i thought that Amanda's mother and brother walked in looking everywhere until they saw me. They ran up to me and started questions "where is she" "is she alright?" "Where is my sister" and more questions like that. "HEY!!!" i yelled "sit down the doctor is still checking on her, he will come out and tell us how she is when he is done." they nodded and sat down next to me.

Kevin(Amanda's Brother) and Mrs.Heart turned to me "how did she look when you found her?" i looked down "she was bleeding from her arms,legs,stomach, and her nose. It was terrifying and we took so long to find her even when she was so close to us. if we wouldn't of gotten to her, she would of been dead by now." tears fall down their faces.

They stop crying and the doctor comes out "Amanda Hearts Family" we all stood up "well Amanda has lost a lot of blood, and has a lot of cuts,her right arm is in a cast, and she will be waking up in a few hours but in case anything goes wrong she is going to stay in the hospital for the rest of the week or longer depends on what is going on. that is all." we all sighed in relief, i looked up and asked "Can we go in and see her" he nodded and said "yes, but only two people at a time" we nodded and i looked at Kevin and Mrs.Winter "You guys should go first" they nodded and Mrs.Heart hugged me and left to see Amanda.

it was now my turn to go see Amanda, Kevin and her mom went home to rest and they will come back tomorrow to see her. Emily,Ashley,Parker, and Hunter were also coming to see her tomorrow because Emily and Ashleys' parents wanted to stay home to eat relax with them, since they finally got out of that room that they locked themselves after Amanda was kidnapped.

I went inside her room and sat in a chair right next to her bed, and grabbed her hand. She her skin pale, she had bruises covering her face and arms, stitches on her left hand, But even like that she still looked beautiful to me.

*an hour later*

I guess I had fallen asleep next to Her but she still hasn't woken up, and my mom has called me and told me to go home rest so that's what I'm going to do. I got up and kissed her forehead "I love you" I whispered and the machine started beeping rapidly I smiled knowing that I had caused that by saying those 3 simple, but meaningful words then walked out.

Amandaś POV

I couldn't see anything I was just surrounded by darkness, but i was at peace and that is something I haven't felt in a while.

I felt something warm on my forehead just for a few second, someone said "I love you" and my heart started beating rapidly and I instantly knew it was Asher ,and at that moment all I wanted to do was see him but when I tried opening my eyes everything hurt and I was gone surrounded by darkness all over again.

----------------------------------------------
Hiiii sorry I haven't updated in a while but everything is good now but it's almost the end of the school year and there are exams now but there's only two weeks left of them so expect some updates soon byeeee.