"The letter"

Amandaś POV

It was the next morning and i woke up with a smile on my face I remember that the guys and the girls are coming over today to hang out so I got up to take a shower and do my business.

20 minutes later and I was done in the bathroom so I went to my closet and put my underwear on and then picked out my outfit which consisted of a loose black t-shirt with an American flag print on the front, a pair of ripped blue skinny jeans, some converse with American flags on it, then I put my make up on and my outfit was finished.

I went downstairs and my mom and brother were downstairs "Hey mom" I kissed her on the cheek "hi sweetie. Would you like some pancakes?" I nodded eagerly and looked at my brother "when did you get home?" He looked up at me and stood up went behind me and kissed my cheek then sat back down "I came home yesterday while u were on your date with what's his name.....umm Asher" then he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I shook my head and chuckled, then I heard a car honk "bye mom, bye Kevin" I kissed my mom on the cheek then hugged my brother (Kevin) and then went outside.

I ran outside to see Hunter,Parker, and Asher talking and leaning against the car were Emily, Ashley talking, I went up to the girls and hugged them "well don't u girls look fine" they laughed and then flipped their hair and smirked "you know it" and we burst out laughing but the girls did look cute.

Emily and Ashley we mashing so they are both wearing a Crochet Bralet Emily is wearing a black one and Ashley was wearing a white one they were both wearing a TopShop Super Rip Blue Jeans Emily was wearing some white adidas and Ashley was wearing the black adidas and they looked super cute.

They were always closer then they were with me so I'm not surprised that they didn't tell me to match with them but I didn't care. We kept talking and then I felt hands on my waist and got pulled back into someone's chest I turned around to see it was Asher I smiled up at him and put my hands on his chest "hey sugar" I blushed and smiled "hi" he kissed my cheek and then chuckled "your cute when you blush" i turned around so that he couldn't see my face which by now probably looked like a tomato. When I turned back around the girls are gushing and the guys are smirking at us I just shake my head "come on let's go" I was going in Asherś car while Hunter,Ashley, and Emily went in Parkerś car.

*2 hours later*

It's 3:00 and we just got out of Mcdonalds, and we were walking around when i saw two very familiar faces "girls I think we have a problem" the Girls looked at me questionably until I pointed to the two guys "oh no is that Michael, and Jacob" Emily asked me I nodded they looked at us right in the eyes and smirked I turned to Ashley and Emily "Take the guys and run to the car I'll do the same with Asher meet me at my house and be careful" they nodded hugged me to hold of Parker and Hunter and started to run. Asher turned around and looked at me weirdly I turned around and saw Michael and Jacob getting closer so I turned to Asher "look I need you to trust me we need to run to the car and no questions until we get to my house the guys and girls we meet us there ok?" He nodded and didn't ask any questions and I'm so grateful that he didn't I took his hand and started to run.

2 hours later

It's been two hours and we are already home and I have a letter in my hands and now I have to explain everything to Asher. Hunter and Parker already know about everything they're upset that we kept it a secret but they understand why we didn't tell them.

"Well ok I guess it's time I tell you everything huh?" He nodded "so it started when I dated this guy he's name was Luke what I didn't know was that he was in a gang and his father was the leader we already had 3 years dating when I found out and I ended things because I couldn't date him while he was in the gang so I week later I found out he committed suicide because I broke up with him." He pulled me towards him and hugged me "his dad blamed everything on me and he never forgave me even when I went through depression he wanted me to pay for Lukeś death My parents knew about everything and my dad died protecting me." I tear fell from my eye "One night they got in my house and I was with my dad watching a movie and he saw them before me, my dad got in front of me and they killed him then they left and I haven't heard from them until today when I saw Jacob and Michael at the mall and then when I got here my mom told there was a letter for me and I opened it. It said......"

"Get ready we're coming for you"