"Find Her"

Just because i really like this song
----------------------------------------------

Amandaś POV

It was..... Luke's dad Marcos (if you guys don't remember Luke is Amanda's ex who committed suicide) he opens the cell and gets in front of me and slapped me.

I put my head down and I guess that was the wrong move because he slapped me again then he grabbed my face and a tear left my eye and he laughed "I told you, you were going to pay for what you did."

He called some guys over and then he started talking "You can begin do whatever you want, she deserves anything she gets"

The first guys started punching my face while the other one started cutting my arms with a knife. Then they stood up and started kicking my stomach, one of them got down and stabbed my leg, then he punched me in the eye and got down to my ear and whispered "This is what you deserve after what you did to luke." He hit me one more time and after that all I saw was black.

1 DAY LATER (Still Amanda's POV)

I was in and out of it for a while I knew they were happy that I was in pain, but I also know that they were angry at me because I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't scream in pain I wouldn't show any emotion to them.

When they finally left I let everything out I cried, screamed, kicked well with the leg that I could actually move. I just hope that my family, and friends are looking for me that they find me I don't want to die here, but if they don't find me I hope they know I love them, after that thought I cried until I couldn't anymore then I passed out.

*Dream*

I'm standing at the beach and I see a women holding to kids and she looks so much like me just like an older version of me. The kids are a boy and a girl, the little girl looks up at the older version and says "Mommy how long is daddy going to take" she smiles at the little girl "don't worry sky daddy will be back"

A guy goes behind older me and kisses her cheek, he looks like a older version of Asher, he then picks up the little boy, and the little girl "well hello princess Sky, Prince Christopher, and my Queen Amanda" they laugh and older me starts talking again "Hello King Asher did you order the pizza" he nods "yes I did they're making it right now and while we wait who wants to go swimming" Christopher and Sky scream in unison "ME!!" then they all run to the water and start splashing each other and laughing and having fun.

I smile at the sight, maybe one day I'll have that. I hope this dream comes true because this is the kind of life I want, spending the rest of my life with the guy I love and have a family of my own that's all I want....

Asherś POV

We found out that she had disappeared yesterday and we already started looking for her. Right now everyone just went home we all needed a rest from looking we were exhausted and hungry so we decided to start searching again tomorrow morning.

I couldn't sleep, I just stared at my ceiling thinking about Amanda, and how I wanted her in my arms, kissing her, holding her had, telling her I love her, I just wanted her with me forever and always.

*Next Morning*

It's was 10:30 in the morning we were planning where to look, who to ask, where to start. A police man went up and gave a speech about finding Amanda then he said if Anyone wanted to say something to come up, so I went up.

"Amanda is my everything, and I hate that she's not with me right now in my arms, so I'm not gonna make this a long speech but please just help me Find Her"