"I love you"

Asherś POV

It's been 5 months and Amanda still hasn't woken up. I miss her so much, I miss her laugh, her smile, her eyes, I miss the way her lips felt agains mine, I miss the way her hands perfectly fit in mine, I just don't know what I would do if she didn't wake up.

Right now I'm sitting beside her  holding her hand with my eyes closed and my head on her lap when I felt a squeez on my hand and I immediately look up to Amanda and then I sighed and shake my head it was probably my imagination.

2 minutes later I felt another squeeze, I open my eyes wide and realize that it wasn't my imagination so I get up and immediately call a doctor.

The doctor comes on and checks her, "you are right she is waking up, we just need to get her to open her eyes." I nod "Ok Amanda i'm going to need you to try and open your eyes" I grab her hand please open your eyes.

Amandas POV

I heard someone call my name telling me to open my eyes so I try, but my eyelids feel so heavy it felt like they were glued together. Whoever was talking told me to keep trying and I did,but again it didn't work, I was already so tired so I tried one more time and this time it worked but I immediately closed them when i saw the bright light above me.

"Sorry miss you can open your eyes now" I open my eyes and this time i could see around me and my eyes fall on Asher, and how he looked so happy but tired, His hair was messy, he had eye bags, and he looked like he hasn't slept for days. The doctor checked me, asked if anything hurt and then left and told us he would be back.

After the doctor left Asher started slowly walking over to me, then he kissed me. It was so slow and passionate I almost died right there, "What was that for?" I asked him "You're finally awake, plus i haven't kissed you in five months i had to take the opportunity to do it now" then my eyes widen "I haven't been awake for 5 months?!" I scream and he nods.

Right after I said that my mother came in crying and my brother was behind her also crying but with a smile on his face "glad to have you back sis" my brother says. My mom and my brother hugged me then told me everything i missed while i was in the coma.

The doctor came back in and told us that i will be staying in the hospital for at least  for two more weeks just to make sure that everything was fine with me.

a few minutes later Ashley,and Emily come in and start crying and they almost jumped on me if it weren't for Hunter, and Parker holding them back "are you guys ok?" I ask them Emily and Ashley look at each other and start laughing "you're asking us if we're ok, when you're the one who just got out of a coma" they smile at "we missed you" then they come over and hug me "I missed you guys to" I say then smile.

*2 weeks later*

I'm finally getting out of this freaking prison or how some people call it "hospital" Asher walks in and asks me if i want to get something to eat before going home and I of course say i want McDonalds.

We were in the car on our way home, and I was humming and eating my food when Asher suddenly says "fat ass" under his breath that i barely heard it "i'm not a fat ass i'm just always hungry" I whisper then take a sip of my soda and guess he did..... HE STARTED LAUGHING, FREAKING LAUGHING so i glared at him the rest of the way home.

We got home and we are laying down in my room and he's still freaking laughing at me, it's been 25 minutes and he's still laughing at me "I hate you" I tell him, he shakes his head and smiles "no you don't"

"Yes I do"

"No you don't"

"Yes i do"

"Yes you do"

"No I don't"

He smiles at me for a minute and then i realize what he just did, so I glare at him again and he chuckles then puts his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. "You're adorable you know" he says and I look down so that he can't see me blush, so he grabs my chin and makes me look up at "please don't hide your face from me, I already went 5 months with ought being able to see your eyes or your smile i don't think i can go to seconds with ought see you anymore" I smile and kiss him "I'm sorry i made you wait so long" he smiles "it's ok just don't do it again" he says and i nod.

I put my forehead against his "Asher" i whisper and he hums "I love you" I tell him, "I love you to" he says then kisses me

————————————————————

Hiiiiiii well first let me just say i am so sorry i took so long to update I can already feel all the glares through the screen, but i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter there's only a few more left, i don't know when i'll updated next so yeah byeeeee