"Prom?"

Amandas POV

I am at the mall right now with Emily, and Ashley and we are shopping for our prom dresses. The guys asked us to prom on the today during lunch, and it was about time because prom is on Saturday and it's Monday.

Flashback

Me and the girls were walking to lunch when we all got handed a white rose, the girls started giggling and I smiled because we knew what was coming. we walked in the lunch room,it was dark, except for a table the was light with candles. We could see people sitting down watching everything and we saw two guys dressed as severs and I recognized them as Mike and jack the only two people that actually got along with Asher, Parker, and Hunter.

"please follow us to you table" Mike said to us and we laughed but followed him, We sat down and then Jack gestured toward the front of the lunchroom and said "Please enjoy the show" then Asher, Hunter, and Parker came one by one in suits singing "laa da dee" by cody simpson

"There's no way to say this song's about someone else every time you're not in my arms I start to lose myself some one please pass me my shades don't let 'em see me down you have taken over my days so tonight i'm going out Yet i'm feeling like there is no better place then right by your side I had a little taste and i'll only spoil the party anyway 'cause all the girls are looking fine but you're the only one on my mind la da dee....."

When they finished singing they all stood in front of us and then got on their knees "Amanda, Emily, and Ashley." Parker started and then hunter continued "Will you do us the honor" and then Asher finished "of going to the prom with us" well all nodded and said yes.

Flashback over

And now we are here getting the dresses well at least Emily and Ashley were because most of the time I was just sitting there watching them try on everything, I don't really like shopping.

"Come on just try on one, we've already picked our dresses and you haven't even tried on one" Emily said and it's true so i decided to finally get up and find a dress.

we look around for a bit and then I see a beautiful baby blue dress and I immediately go to try it on and it fits perfectly. I come out of the dressing room to show them the dress and they tell to buy it so I did.

As we drove home me and the girls just talked about how amazing prom was going to be and how excited we were to be spending our last high school experience together.

PROM NIGHT STILL IN AMANDAS POV

It's Saturday and the girls and I are with the guys getting something to eat before we all separate to go get ready for prom and i honestly couldn't be more excited for this.

The guys are arguing, again, about where they sell better fry chicken and chicken nuggets. Me and the girls are just laughing at them, at one point they stop talking and just look at us "why are you guys looking at us like that?" Emily asks them "No reason" Asher answer so i just just narrow my eyes and look at them, then we all start laughing.

After we finish eating we pay and the girls and I head to my house to get ready.

the girls go downstairs to take a shower and I stay upstairs to take mine. I take out everything we need including our dresses. and the the girls and I start getting ready while listening to a mashup of confessions and no problem by Alex Aiono and William Singe.

We finish our make up and hair then we put our dresses on.

Emily:Green Amanda:Blue Ashley:Pink

By the time we were done getting ready the guys were already knocking on the door.

Ashers POV

We were waiting downstairs for the girls to come down and I'm guessing we are all nervous.

Kevin stands up and goes by the stairs "May I present to you the beautiful Emily" we laughed and he presented each one of them like that and I laughed until he presented Amanda and I was speechless.

She stood in front of me smiling and I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her toward me "you look beautiful" and then there was a flash,Kevin took a photo, and after a few more photos we were headed to prom.

We get to prom and the girls immediately go dance while we go find a table for us. For the rest of the night we danced, eat, honestly the prom was something non of us would forget.