"The Perfect day"

Amandaś POV

I had my eyes closed listening to music with Asher we had just woken up. opened my eyes to look at Asher, but when I looked over he was already looking at me.

"Is everything ok?" He nodded, sighed and then pulled by the waist against me  "your just so beautiful" I looked down blushing and I heard him chuckle and I smiled loving that sound.

I looked up at him and gave him a kiss he looked at me surprised "what was that for?" I smiled "just for being here with me" he smiled "if that's what I get for just being here next to you then I'm never leaving" I smiled and closed my eyes again just listening to the music. I yawed and put my head against he's chest and I fell asleep again listening to the beat of his heart.

*2 hours later*

I woke up again but this time Asher wasn't beside me. I got up and brushed my teeth and but When I got out of the bathroom I could smell the scent of bacon coming from downstairs but my mom wasn't home.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen and there cooking in nothing but sweatpants was my boyfriend. I went behind him and hugged him "good morning" he said and turned around and gave me a kiss then turned back to cooking "Did you know that I hate that you're so danm tall" he chuckled at that.

He finished cooking and I went to the fridge to get some juice out then I poured some in two cups and gave one to him and then we started eating.

I got up from the table and put everything in the dishwasher and then went to take shower since Asher said he wanted to take me out somewhere.

I took a shower the started to get ready. I put my hair into a messy bun then put my clothe on.

Then I did a winged eyeliner put some liquid lipstick and a choker on and some converse and i was ready

I went downstairs and Asher was already waiting for me. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans and some black timberlands. He looked up at me and chuckled "You look amazing and I smiled then speed walked to the car and got in waiting for him. The he got in and started driving while listening to "Cheap Trills" by Sia

45 minutes later we stop infront of a small Mexican Resturant. Asher got out of the car and before I could open the door myself he ran to my side and opened it then smirked and I smiled at him "What I just wanted to be a gentleman" and I chuckled then took his hand and walked inside the restaurant.

"Ashie is that you" an old lady said while looking at Asher "Si abuela soy you" (Yes grandma it's me) "And who is this beautiful girl beside you" they smiled at me "grandma this is my girlfriend Amanda" she nodded and looked at me up and down and smiled again "es muy Linda escogiste una buena" (she's very pretty you picked a good one) Asher chuckled and nodded then smiled at me "lo se" (I know) we sat down at a table and orderd the rest of the time we just spent eating and talking and sometimes also talking to his grandmother. I hope everyday is like this.

But what I didn't notice was the car standing outside following us everywhere and the guys standing at the corner looking at us. And that this was just the calm before the storm.

----------------------------------------------
I know, I know I'm the worst author ever since I take so long to update ahhh but guys I have basketball practice

Readers: shut up you alway blame it on basketball

Fine I won't blame it on basketball I'll blame it my coach. ok whatever I hope you guys enjoyed this and I promise i'll try to write as soon as possible.