"bonfire"

Amandas POV

"ohhhh we gonna look hot tonight' Ashley screamed while Emily and I just chuckled. Tonight is the senior bonfire and right now we are getting ready for it.

I had my hair in a messy bun, while Ashley had her hair in french braids, and Emily had her hair down in waves, and we were all wearing similar outfits, we were basically matching. (BTW I can't do the outfits like I use to because the app that I did them on changed and I can't use it anymore)

Amanda

Emily

Ashley

Ashley

We finished getting ready so I called Asher to see where they where at, and they said they were already there so to hurry up

We finished getting ready so I called Asher to see where they where at, and they said they were already there so to hurry up. So we grabbed our things and we got in the car and started driving to beach while listening to a throw back Ready or Not by Bridgit Mendler.

35 minutes later we get to the beach and we see everything is at swing there were people dancing, people eating, and then we see the guys arguing so we get closer.

When we're finally near them we hear them arguing about where they sell better fried chicken "KFC beats Popeyes and McDonalds doesn't even sell fried chicken" Asher says and we chuckle quietly about it and then Hunter says "they don't sell fried chicken but they sell some good chicken nuggets" and we started dying of laughter.

After the girls and I finally composed ourselves, I looked at Asher and I see amusement and love in his eyes and when he came over to kissed me and hug me I just melted in his arms, damn I love this boy.

We all go near the fire and sat down. Everyone was quietly talking and looking at the fire then Asher stands up suddenly and walks away.

When Asher comes back he has my guitar in his hand, he sits down besides me and hands me the guitar and says "play something" so everyone becomes quiet and looks at me so I start playing "Because I had you" by Shawn Mendes.

I think it's time that I be honest should of told you not to go thought I knew just what I wanted I didn't know myself at all. You're with somebody I can't be, but I can tell that you're happy it's time for me to finally meet somebody new take her to all the places that I took us to and she might help forget that loving her is something I could never do because I had, because had you....

After I finished the song everyone clapped and Asher grabbed my hand and started was liking with me towards the water.

We don't say anything at all, we just walk around enjoying each others company. He stoped and looked down at me "I love you" he whispers to me, so I get on my tip-toes and kiss him when I stop, I whispered to him "I love you to."

We stayed like that for a few moments until Parker ruined it for us by screaming "Hey love birds let's go home" we chuckle and kiss one more time and then we head to where everyone is to go my house.

When we got to my house everyone changes into their pajamas since they were all sleeping over. We put a scary movie on and started watching it.

By the time the movie was over everyone was sleeping except for me, so I got up and sat outside on the stairs.

"I miss you daddy" I whispered to the sky, nights like this remind me of when I use to stay up at night and watch scary movies with my dad they are the best memories that I have of him.

I hear the floor creak and I look behind me to see Asher looking at me, he sits by me and takes my hand and looks up at the sky "I wonder if your dad would of hated me going out with you" he says "No he would of loved you" I tell him "how do you know?" He says and looks down at me "because I love you" he kisses me on the forehead and we stay like that just looking at the stars.

We go inside and get on the couch to go to sleep, I put my head on his chest and slowly fall  asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

The next morning I decide to go to the cemetery to visit my dad.

I get up from bed to get ready I just put leggings and a sweatshirt on.

Before I left Asher asked if he could come with me but I said no because I haven't gone there in months so I thought it would be better if I went alone.

When I get to the cemetery I immediately feel like crying, I walk up to my fathers grave and put the flower that I got on top of it.

"I miss you daddy. I have a boyfriend now his name is Asher I love him. You remember him, he was my best friend the one that would just show up at the house and eat our food. He makes me happy you would of liked him,  and he reminds me of you." I tell him more of what has been going on in my life.

After I was done I said goodbye and then I just wanted to go home and hug Asher because when i'm with him nothing else mattered.

*******************************************
Look at me actually writing something 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 welp I don't even have an excuse for me taking so long to write a chapter sorry about that but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I don't know when I will upload again but I won't take as long as this one see ya next time adiosss.