"Keep our secret"

Asherś POV
Today Hunter, Parker, and I are gonna try to talk to the girls but right now we are arguing about who is gonna talk to Amanda. Everyone sees Amanda as the leader of them 3 she's very cute and she has a good sense of style....wait....did I just say that, Parker interrupted my thought by saying that I should be the one to talk to Amanda "guys I don't want to talk to her" I told them "but you have to" I just groan in response.

When we finally got to school Parker and Hunter pushed me inside when I tried to resist going to talk to her. We looked all around for the girls but we couldn't find them and when we did find them they're eyes widen and they slowly turned around and tried to walk the other way but before they could I grabbed Amandaś hand " We need to talk" I told her "no we don't" she said through gritted teeth so I just pulled her inside the janitors and turned on the lights but she just glared at me the intire time "can you stop glaring at me" I told her "that will happen we you let me out" then I saw her look down and blush I just looked at her confused until I realized why she was blushing.... We were still holding hands but for some reason I didn't let go. "So are you gonna tell me why you guys ran away from us yesterday?" I asked she looked up and her eyes held sadness but as quick as it came it went away "because you weren't supposed to see us like that just please keep it to yourselves" she sighs and then continues looking down "no one can know how we are outside of school please it's our secret can you just please keep it" I just looked at her shocked "why?" I whispered "I can't say" she told me I let go of her hand "ok I won't tell anyone...but I will find out what you're hiding" she just sighs and shakes her head and whispers "I don't doubt it" then she walks out, now she just got me more interested in her hmmm I wonder what they're hiding and I will find out.

Amandas' POV
He won't find out, I can't let him find out, because then he will have to know about my past and that's just bad news and he will get hurt in the end.