"I'm back"

Amandas' POV

Guess who's going back to school today that's right me, honestly i'm worried of what people are going to say when they see me, but hey I can't . I get out of bed, take a shower the get ready for school.

I go downstairs and say hi to my mom and my brother they both kiss my forehead and then my mom asked "Are you excited to go back to school?" i shake my head no and answer "nope, i'm mostly worried about what people are going to say about me" Kevin looks at me and says "just make me a list of names and i'll kill all of them" we all start laughing then I hear a honk of a car "well i guess that's the girls so i'll see you guys later" i kiss both of them on the cheek then walk out the house.

"Hey Amanda" they say at the same time "Hiii, well don't you guys look cute and we're all wearing the same color"

Amandas' outfit

Ashleys' outfit

Ashleys' outfit

Emilys' outfit

"We all look so freaking good" Emily says and we all laugh and then Ashley puts a song on and we start our way to school.

20 minutes later we get to school and everyone immediately looks at me, I put my head down and kept walking to my locker. When I get to my locker I just see a bunch of card and flowers in front of my locker, it's like they definitely thought I was dead.

I get my notebooks and start walking to class. For a few minutes when I walked into class everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at me, so I put my head down walked to my seat and didn't talk to anyone the entire time.

It went like that pretty much all day, until it was time to leave. We were all standing in front of Ashers' car talking, well me and Asher were talking while Emily and Parker were making out in the back seat, and Ashley and Hunter were making out in front of the car. 

It was nice, until Abby came out of nowhere and slapped me. Everything became quiet until I started laughing, she raised an eyebrow at me, and i stopped laughing and punched her nose.

 "you probably hit me, because you thought i was weak after everything that happened to me, well you were wrong. Next time you hit me, i'm not only going to punch you." I said, she gave me a shocked look and then left. I got into Ashers car and Ashley,Emily,Parker, and Hunter left together in Ashleys car.

Asher starts driving and it was quiet for a while until he spoke "Are you okay?" he asks me and I sigh "I'm fine, I just really want to punch her again" he chuckles and kisses my hand "I love you" he says, I smile at him and say "I love you to"

It was midnight and I was still up just sitting in bed reading, when I heard something on my window I thought I was imagining things so I stayed in my bed reading. Then I heard the noise again so I put my book down and walk to the window, I look down and there is Asher "what are you doing here?" I whisper, yell at him "come down" I give him a weird look but I go down any ways.

When I get to him, he immediately grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. after that little make out session (honestly you guys should of seen my face when I wrote that) he put his forehead against mine "I missed you" he whispered and I chuckled "so why did you want me to come down?" without answering my question he took my hand and started walking, and me being me just followed.

He finally stopped walking in front of park, he lays down on the grass and then I lay down next to him. "I missed you" he says and grabs my hand, I smile and say "I missed you to."

 I look at him and he frowns "I really thought i was never going to see you again" he says and I turn to him and smile "You will never have to go through that again, i'm never going to leave your side ever again, you're going to deal with me for the rest of your life" he chuckles, turn to me, kisses my forehead and says "And I am completely okay with that. I love you" I close my eyes and sigh "I love you to."