"Yes"

Amandaś POV

So it has been a week since the date with Asher and honestly everything has been great we have gotten so much closer and the girls are still with Hunter and Parker and they are inseparable. Right now we are in lunch and for some weird reason we are talking about what is more magical a Unicorn or a Narwhal and of course who brought up the conversation me (don't judge me I had to bring narwhals up at one point.) "of course narwhals are more magical then unicorns NARWHALS ARE ACTUALLY REAL" I screamed at Emily "NO UNICORNS- but before she could finish her sentence Hunter cut her off "girls shut up this is not important the important question here is who is better Batman or superman" Emily,Ashley, and I all looked at each other and grinned "BATMAN" in unison while the boys screamed "SUPERMAN" we glared at each other then screamed "FOOD FIGHT"

And that was the story of how we ended up in detention at the end of the day. I'm the only one here anyways Asher,Emily,Hunter,Ashley, and Parker are no where to be found, I got up right when the teacher called me up to his desk "this is for you and now you can go" I walked away with a note and a white rose I opened the note and it said

Well hello today you'll be going to a lot of places special to you and me so the first place your to is where instruments are played and music is made -A

Ok so where instruments are played and music is made.... OH the music room I smiled and started walking room. I got in and music got started getting played it was "Emily,and Parker" they were playing your song by Elton John. When they finished I clapped Emily gave me another rose and Parker game a note and then they pushed me out of the room I rolled my eyes and read the note.

Ok so second note this second place is where you first tried one of my foods -A

This one is easy now I need to go to my house. I got in my car and started driving. I got home and I smelled chicken so I went to the kitchen and there was a plate of food on it with a card next to it, I'll read it after I eat. I eat my food and then started reading the note.

Ok so I would think you got hungry and eat all the food (you're welcome) now go upstairs and change there should be clothe ready for you and I'll pick you up in an hour.

I went upstairs and just like he said there was clothe on top of my bed.

It was cute but causal I liked it, I took a shower and put music on. 15 minutes later I got out of the shower I put my underwear on the clothe that they chose for me then I put my make up on and I put my hair in Dutch braids then I heard the doorbell ring finished putting my choker necklace on and then went downstairs. I opened the door Asher was standing there in a white t-shirt and black jeans and a black leather jacket he looks hot

"Thanks princess you look hot to" I sighed "I said that aloud didn't I" he chuckled and nodded I shook my disappointed at my self  "so where are we going?" I asked and He chuckled again "it's a surprise" I pouted and he grabbed my hand
and took me to his car the he started driving we drove in comftarble silence .

20 minutes later that car stopped well at least I felt it because Asher decided to put a blindfold over my eyes. "Can I take it off now?" I heard him sigh "no we have to walk a little more and then you can talk them off." I sighed and shook my head yes and we began walking. 7 minutes later we stopped and i felt his hands behind me taking my blind fold off and I gasped and my eyes filled with tears we were at our spot when we were younger it was this lake and in the middles of the woods but that not what made me cry in front of it was sign saying "Do You want to be my girlfriend" I turned around and jumped on top of Asher hugging him to death "YES, YES, YES, I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" he chuckled under me and I got up and helped him up to him up to and then? Then we kissed it was short,passionate, and sweet "I'm so happy you said yes I was so worried about this and Emily,Parker,Hunter,and Ashley helped me with everything" he said grinning "well you had nothing to worry about I would of said anything even if we were just in your house watching a movie or even in detention" he chuckled lowly and I loved hearing him laugh it was music to my ears "well come on what would you like to eat?" I though about it for a second then grinned "MCDONALDS" then I started running to the car overall the night was amazing.

Unknown POV

I hope she's having fun right now because it won't last forever she's gonna pay for leaving him.