"I'm Sorry"

Asherś POV

It's been a week since Amanda got the letter and later that same day we had an argument we haven't talked since I still go to school everyday but Amanda hasn't appeared anywhere not in school not anywhere she hasn't even been with Emily, and Ashley they seem really upset they even glare at me when they see me so I planned to go see her today since it's Saturday.

I parked in front of her house got out of my car then knocked on her door ..... 2 minutes later Amanda's brother open the door he looked at me and said "just get her out of that room and to take a shower and eat that's all I'm asking I don't care if you don't talk after today just get her out of that room" I nodded confused and went upstairs but when I went inside her room I understood why Emily and Ashley always glared at me and why her brother told me to get her out of her room.

She sat at a corner of the room crying while staring blankly in front of her and her room was a mess clothes all over the place, glass on the floor, and it felt depressing.

I went and crouched down infront of her and I looked at her in the eyes but it was like I wasn't even there but then, she smiled at me but not her usual bright smile but this sad one "you left me I thought you weren't coming back" then another tear escaped her dull eyes and that killed me inside because I did this to her I left and now she's broken but I don't think is all because of me "I'm sorry you're in this mess because they know who you are and it's my fault" she was broken she didn't show it but she was "Amanda it's not your fault, that I left, I just couldn't handle it all but I shouldn't of left like that"

She nodded "but everyone is going to get hurt because of me" I frowned not understanding why she is saying all this "it's not your fault" she started laughing and crying at the same time and I just stared at her in shock "you don't get it no one does..." I started to get mad "then help me get to UNDERSTAND" she shook her head and stood up with so much anger in her eyes "MY DAD DIED BECAUSE OF ME. HE DIED BECAUSE HE PROTECTED..... I should be the one dead not him and I'm scared that's it's going to happen to everyone who is close to me...." And after she finished her last sentence she broke down to the floor and started crying.

Her mother came in the room "she just needs her space, she'll talk when she's ready" I nodded and we both got out of the room and you could still hear her sobbing outside. I sighed "can I stay for the night just in case she needs me?" She nodded and gave me a weak smile "go to ur house and get anything you need for the night you can sleep in the guest room" I nodded and hugged her then left to get everything I needed.

2 hours later

I got everything I needed then went back to her house when I got there I knocked on the door and her mom opened the door with a smile on her "thank you, and she said to go to her room when you come back" I nodded and started walking upstairs and I could hear music coming from her room.

I knocked on the door and hear a faint "come in" I came in and she immediately jumped in my arms and I was just glad she wasn't crying anymore. I sighed and pulled her closer to me "I'm so...." But before I could say anything she kissed me "you have nothing to apologize for, I had a lot on my mind and I took it out on you" I nodded and kissed her again it's was a short but passionate kiss and I hope it could always be like this.

"Come on let's go to sleep" she nodded then went to the bathroom to get changed. I sighed and took my clothe off and stayed in my boxers, Amanda came out in shorts and a crop top then we got in bed and talked until we fell asleep.

Unknown POV

I guess I found who to use against her. Have fun Amanda while you still can.

___________________________

*Hides Behind Couch* I am so sorry that I take so long to update this book but please don't blame it on me blame it on my coach I have basketball practice everyday and I'm never home so not my fault but I'm planning to update either later today or tomorrow but not for sure sorry again