// chapter eleven

Here we are, walking down the cold and hustling streets of Seoul, still sober if I may add.

It's already evening yet the city is as alive as ever. The lights luminously glisten with radiant colors. The cars move in a moderate velocity. The people were jolly as expected.

We pass by stores and clubs, fuelled with massive energy, music, and nocturnal beings. We specifically looked for the one Ten and I went in a long time ago. After a little while of walking, we were able to find it.

Excitedly, Ten and I pushed the door open, of course with Taeyong hesitantly trailing behind us.

The moment we entered the place, the speakers were blaring with music, somehow unpleasant to the ears but perfect for the vibe. I could already feel my body dancing to the beat. I looked behind me to check on Taeyong and he seemed to be so worried. He didn't show any positive responses at all.

We squeezed in the crowd as we make  our way towards the bar, which was basically at the middle of the room. And I couldn't help but notice how uneasy Taeyong looked. I mean, yeah the guy hasn't physically and maybe even emotionally healed and here he is, getting into an awful and uncomfortable situation with people whom he hardly knew. I wanted to compensate for the happenings but it wasn't just the right time.

All the while we were moving, I heard Taeyong grunt when his shoulder got harshlh bumped with someone.

Lmao he looks like he hasn't been inside a bar. Oh wait, it maybe is.

Ten waved at the bartender and we were being accommodated right away. "Ooooyyyy, you're back!", he welcomed Ten with a warm fist bump. He also sincerely smiled at me and said "Hello", waving his hands.

"A bottle of Soju!", Ten loudly said to the bartender. "A bottle? Are you a sissy, Chittaphon?", I teased whilst slapping his shoulder.

"Well then, three bottles of Soju!".

I once again snatched a glance at Taeyong. Just as I thought, he wasn't feeling good in here. He was constantly drooping his head low, avoiding everyone's eyes.

"Loosen up!". I lightly hit his shoulder and he hissed in pain. "Oh my god, I am sorry."

I caressed his shoulder but he just gesticulated my hand away. "Okay, grumpy cat. I am not touching you anymore.". I said, raising both of my hands in the air.

After getting our drink, we proceeded to finding an unoccupied room. Apparently, this club gives you two options, publicly or privately party. And because we're highly considerate for the rights of out friend, Taeyong, we decided to book a room.

I swear this guy is a total bummer.

Awkwardly, we sit inside the room, silently facing each other. We couldn't even speak. The atmosphere was just too monotonous, too plain, and too bland.

I could only hear the muffled sound of a certain rhythm and I am dying to dance out there.

I groaned in frustration and asked, "Do ya'll know what fun looks like?"

They both dumbly shook their heads in unison and it made me grind my teeth, exasperated. I rolled my eyes at them and gulped a shot of soju, or maybe even a couple. Every time I hold the glass up, I abruptly drop it afterwards on the table top.

While Ten and Taeyong were quietly chatting with each other across me, I realised I have already emptied my bottle. I examine it as if I was begging for it to refill by itself.