// chapter twenty four

" Ya Pabo! I won! " Taeyong shrieked in happiness as he hit me playfully with his feet.

Taeyong and I are up all night playing video games.

Yes. We just missed playing . the last time we played was 10 years or 11 years ago. we just thought of doing it again.

I just can't believe that Taeyong actually lost thrice.

Is he really bad at this game ?or am I just lucky? HAHAHAHAHAH

" Hana. Let's watch a movie " He said, filled with excitement, clasping my arm.

" What. I want to sleep. It's like 1am. My eyes are so heavy—"

Taeyong moved closer to me and pinched both of my ears and made me scream.

I hit him in his stomach with my foot and made him burst in laughter.

I wanted to choke him to death but my short arms just cannot reach his neck and it only made him laugh at my face louder.

" Please? " He pleaded. " ani " i scowled at him.

But Taeyong gave me the puppy eyes and the cute pouty lips. He always does this whenever he wants something and he knows I cannot stand him and so

" Ne, we can't watch, BUT! JUST NOT A HORROR FILM " . His smile turned upside down and then he replied " I WANT TO WATCH A HORROR MOVIE HANA. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH, YOU CAN HIDE ANYWAY " exclaimed Taeyong. He pointed at my face and gritted his teeth. Without any words, I prepared the movie. he stupidly smiled and positioned his self beside me as he leaned against my shoulder.

I took my blanket and pillow as the film started.

It's been only ten minutes and a wild creature has already scared me to death.

what made it sound even scarier is that the speakers were on full volume. Even the slightest sound in the movie that pops out of nowhere always makes me jump out of my place.

Guess what taeyong's doing?

He's not even focusing on the movie but on my face.

"And i thought I am watching a horror movie, why is it even funny?. DAMN WOMAN HAHAHHAHAHAHA "

I shut my mouth and gave him a cold stare.

He widened his eyes and turned his head towards the screen but I could tell he was just holding in his laughter. His lips quivered for wanting to burst into laughter.

In the middle of the movie, my eyes were slowly shut and I could barely carry my own head.

Unconciously, my head drooped at one side " OUCH " I said.

I think I broke my neck.

Taeyong budged near me and I could feel his skin against mine.

He held my head and laid it on his shoulder. " It's okay. " He said as he decreased the volume of the movie.

When I finally have peacefully shut my eyes,I sensed that he was very quiet.

I opened my eyes a little bit and peaked at him.

he was still attentively watching.

i opened my eyes much wider and saw that he was playing with the tips of my hair.

Taeyong unknowingly paused the movie.

I could tell because there were no strange noises in my head anymore.

He stopped whatever he was doing and I could feel him shifting his body. i could feel that our faces were so close. i think He's looking at me.

He moved a little closer to me. I could tell that he is because my cheeks could feel his breath.

i wanted to wake up but I couldn't, I was just too tired.

i felt fingers stroking my cheeks and a soft flesh pressed against it. i knew it was his lips because it was felt the same when he kissed my forehead at the dance.

My body felt warm and cold at the same time.

I was confused and happy.

I DON'T KNOW WHY. REALLY.

i earnestly put my self to sleep but I just can't. knowing that he kissed me, I cannot think straiht any lo her.

i pretend as if I didn't know anything because i know, once I open these eyes, it'll just be awkward.

He brushed my hair behind my ear and whispered.

"If only I could love you longer. I just wish I could stay longer"

" I wished I looked for you a little earlier. "

My mind went crazy.

I do not know what to feel or what to do. Has he really fallen for me??????

Did he really just say all of that????