// chapter twenty three

" Taeyonga, wake up, it's already dark "

Taeyong slowly opened his eyes.

He got up, yawned and slouched. He was still trying to keep his head still because he's still sleepy. Cute. Lmao what am I saying.

He slowly rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms up.

i just realized that I have to cook my own dinner. should I let him eat with me? Ok. I'm just going to let him eat with me. Hehe

" bulgogi? " I asked him.

His faced suddenly looked alive. He stood up and spoke " I'll cook " .

" Jinjja? How about we cook together? ".I suggested as we made our way to the kitchen " Why not. " .

Taeyong opened the fridge and took out the needed ingredients for the bulgogi.

He asked me where to find an apron because he's not used in cooking without wearing one so I had to let him use dad's and mine was mom's.

While Taeyong was marinating the beef, his phone vibrated.

" It's eomma " .

Since his hands were filthy and mine weren't, I took out his phone from his pocket and answered the call.

" yeoboseyo? Mrs. Lee? This is Song Hana.  "

" Annyeong Hana! Taeyong is with you right? "

" Ne "

"Good, just let him sleep there for tonight. His dad is not in the mood and he might get caught with the temper. Is it okay ?  "

" Ne Mrs. Lee. in fact, I'll take care of him :> "

" Ne, kamsahamnida Hana, by the way you can call me Eomma if you want to. "

" Aniii, it's okay Mrs. Lee, Taeyongi might not like it either. "

" Anyways, did you guys eat already? Please let him eat before 7pm. His eating time should be strictly followed-- i mean he has to eat on time"

" Ne. don't worry Mrs. Lee. We're making dinner right now"

" Eomma  "

" Ne eomma "

" Let him go home first thing in the morning Hana. Okay? "

" arasseoyo eomma "

" why don't come with him? He said he'll let us meet and talk to you at some time bye now! "

WHAT. YOU MEAN. MEET. HIS.PARENTS.WHY. THEY. ALREADY. KNOW.ME

CALL ENDED

Taeyong gazed at me as he washed his hand at the sink.

He continued cutting the vegetables while I was dumb struck with Mrs. lee's request.

But of course, Being the weirdo I am, i fantasizes a life with Lee Taeyong.

This is the first time I saw him in a very feminine apron.

this is also the first time He has cook something for me.

He's not a boyfriend material but a husband material.

the fact taht he knows how to cook, how to wash clothes, how to take care of little annoying children and even cleans the house like a professional, he can marry any girl anytime. The only problem he has is his attitude. or is he only like that to me?

He's got everything that Joseph doesn't..

While he was doing his own business, my jaw slowly dropped.

I placed both of my hands on each sides of my cheeks and snapped out of my thoughts.

He's just incredibly hot in his pink apron. no one can slay it better than him.

He made me even lose my senses when he tied his hair in a bun.

He also scrunched the sleeves of his white shirt and just made me palpitate in the inside.

I could live like this.

Waking up to this. having this human by my side.

I'd be the luckiest girl in this universe.

I admit..

I am starting to like this but...

i musn't...