// chapter twenty eight

Time check. 12am. I'm at the hospital.

No, my dad is not sick, neither mom.

It's Taeyong.

Last night I received a call from the hospital andasked me if I'm a family of Taeyong and I said I wasn't.

But she asked me to immediately go there and accompany Taeyong.

It was like 10pm and I cannot simply leave the house because there were no cars around.

so i had to wake my parents and drive me there.

It took us about thirty minutes to arrive at hospital. But when we got there, I immediately ran to the room number that the nurse gave me.

I hastily opened the door as I waa catching my breath.

But there he was, lying on the bed, holding the remote control and eating an apple.

He wasn't surprised when he saw me.

He gave me a shallow grin when he saw my face so red.

I was a little embarrassed though so i had to fix myself a bit.

You don't always get to see this guy in a hospital gown and a dextrose beside him.

My parents were standing beside him and decided to callhis parents.

He wasn't even afraid of what they might say to him.

Taeyong signaled me to come closer and sit down.

He gave me the apple he was eatingI didn't decline since he'd be frustrated if I would. HAHAHHAHA. So i took bite and chewed the apple in my mouth.

" you don't have rabies right? " he joked, as I bristled anxiously at him.

" yah, don't give me that look-- you're not going to strangle me to death are you? " he added, nudging me with his hands.

" aiiisshh if I could! " i scoffed, taking a seat beside him.

Not a moment too soon, Our parenta left us.

They went out to get him some clothes and to buy the consulted vials. I found out that he'll be staying here for a week .

I volunteered to look after him since I got nothing to do the whole week.

I don't know what his problem is because he won't tell me but I he said it's nothing serious.

I entrusted him.

"Ya. Get in here " Taeyong said as he budged a little in his bed, giving me space "Come here woman, don't act as if you don't want to. " He demanded.

I scornfully sighed at his annoying gesture as I lied down beside him.

We surprisingly fit in his bed.

Lying beside Taeyong was the most satisfying thing in the world.

" About Joseph. You go for it " . " I don't know—" I replied. " Babo. You're going to him " he snapped.

"Hana, when I leave, I want you to smile every day. If ever I'll find out you'd be there in the corner crying or what shit you're going to do, I'd haunt you. I swear. I'd be mad at you " . He added as he raised his palm at me " Promise me. Whenever the day comes, you'd always put that smile on your face. " . We both linked our pinky fingers.

He somehow averted his eyes at my sight and sighed.

Now this, this is a promise that's impossible to fulfil.

How can I be happy when i am all by myself?

" Don't worry, again, you've got Joseph "

"I don't want to see his face " i muttered under my breath, trying my best not to be heard

"Joseph? I don't need him anymore. If there's anyone i'd like to be with, it's y-- "

Taeyong attacked me by hitting my forehead gently but continously " babo! " he shrieked, resting his arms on his side.

"Isn't this what you've always wanted? Aren't you happy tht you're not going to be alone? "

I shook my head and groaned. "Yah gorilla, stop frowning. " Taeyong teased, grabbing my cheek.