// chapter twelve

10:18 AM

TAEYONG:
thanks for letting me stay for the night yesterday. It meant a lot. I mean if I did go straight home last night, I'd be dead. My parents will surely be freaked out about it and would most likely make a huge fuss about it.

TAEYONG:
So yeah. Good thing also that they went out on a business trip. I get to relax for a while hiding from them 😅

HANA:
wow. I never thought you had a heart. Jk. No problem dude. I can help you anytime.

TAEYONG:
So. . . Nothing weird happened
l

ast night right?

HANA:
Uh? There were a lot of things
that happened last night.

HANA:
First, you were so clingy
that you actually broke my
watch.

TAEYONG:
Wow your watch must
be made poorly.

HANA:
Second, you puked on me.
Not to mention that you didn't
only poured it all out on me but
on the carpet as well.

TAEYONG:
Go hire a cleaning crew.

HANA:
And lastly, you kept on calling
me Cheska you dumb ass panini
head.

HANA:
WHo the fuck is cheska anyway that she made little'o taeyong wail like a duckling who was left behind by his mom and siblings?

TAEYONG:
She's none of your business.

TAEYONG:
Thank you for that informative sermon. I believe I need to repay you.

HANA:
You owe me your soul.

TAEYONG:
Tch. What are you? The gream reaper?

HANA:
The reincarnation
of Satan you bitch.

TAEYONG:
Smh. The original Satan would be grievously disdained of what he has become.

HANA:
You better not show your ass up around me imma dead ass break your bones.

TAEYONG:
Talk to the hand, Hana.

seen

I couldn't be more frustrated at him. He literally walked in my house like hurricane. He destroyed the inside and left as if was nothing!

"Hey, Hana. Calm down, will you?" Ten brilliantly giggled. "Calm down? How am I supposed to calm down? After he trashed my house? No fucking way, jose. I am not going to calm the fuck down!"

"Hana, honey! What's wrong with you?" Mom unexpectedly scowled from downstairs. "N-nothing mom." I answered, my voice trembling in outrage.

I darted my eyes at Ten, who was currently sitting on my bed with his leg crossed over the other and his head titled a little to his side. He was softly smiling at me as if he was thinking of something sentimental. I chuckled whilst sedately stepping forward.

"What's wrong with you?" I cunningly asked, raising a brow. "I was just thinking of how I could possibly murder Na Joseph for leaving a gem like you." Ten replied in a husky and calm voice.

I shyly gave him a knowing look and he just widened his smile as I do so. He then chortled, breaking the tension. "I know this may sound all awkward and all but. . . I have always liked you."

I was stunned all of a sudden at his response. The pounding of my heart quickened as he deepens his stare at me. And a moment not too soon, my legs begin to stiffen. My hands were quivering. I felt the burn rushing from my toes up to my cheeks.

"I just didn't think it would be appropriate to say that I do have feelings for you because. . . I am already promised to a stranger.", he continued, the tone of his voice was hollow—remorse palpable. "It's funny how you and I would always be together but you felt nothing for me. Like from the beginning, I knew you were the one I'd be spending the rest of my life with but it didn't seem to be the same way with you. You were too busy looking for that missing piece when all along, I could have filled that emptiness for you. I could've made you happier than any guy did. I could've kept you by my side."

I was internally hyperventilating. I literally didn't know what to say at his confession. I was ashamed, embarrassed, and scared. No words could've have ever perfectly described the emotions I was suddenly feeling.

"Well, that was awkward.", Ten once more said, heaving a deep sigh from his nose. "At least I was finally able to let it all out right?"

I needed to break the awkwardness. Otherwisen this would lead us to permanent awkwardness.

"Didn't you say you were going to leave soon? When are you gonna leav?", I feigned a smile.

Ten returned a knowing look and quickly scanned something through his phone. "Oh right. . . Let me see. . . Uh tomorrow? I guess."

"What? Really? Couldn't you stay a bit longer?"

"I wish I could."