// chapter thirty six

Remember when I keep on babbling about how perfect he looks while he's  asleep? He's even way perfect now. He's in pain but he still managed to smile. I honestly love seeing him smile but in this case, I just wished I didn't because i'll be looking for this everyday. 

He held the cardboard high with both of his hand. His expression, even from afar, can be easily identified. He was worried and excited all at the same time. Didn't know someone would be very pleased knowing I'm coming.

I paused for a while from where I am standing. I took a good look at my man, carefully checking what was missing. He's skinnier, he's paler but I don't see anything wrong with him. He's still Taeyong. He's still the guy I fell in love with. He's still the guy that made my months into a small forever. The same guy who said he'll love me till the very end.

I covered my mouth with my hand as a tear from my left eye rolled down to my cheeks and on the floor. I accidentally dropped my bag and made mom jump in fright. She then patted my back and nudged me lightly towards Taeyong. I was reluctant of taking a single step closer but because I had no other choice, I bitterly made my way to him as I watched him sitting on his silver wheelchair, doing his very best to find me. 

The tears won't just stop from falling and all I did was rub my chest to ease my self.

Then he saw me.

He puts down the sign to his lap as he rested his chin on it. He waved and mischievously smiled at me. He wiggled around as I took a step. I was unsure if it is a grown man i am looking at because he looked like a child.

(A/N: you know, like this TT_TT)

When I finally took the courage to go closer, I noticed his eyes getting red

When I finally took the courage to go closer, I noticed his eyes getting red. and a tear fell from his eye.I knelt before him and squeezed him. I wanted to choke him to death for everything he's done to me but I can't. I can't do it. 

He adjusted a little from his wheel chair and hugged me back. He ruffled my hair and kissed my head. He held my head and smiled. He opened his mouth and said " I'm glad I get to see you one gorilla" .

" I'm sorry. I can't help falling in love with you-- Mianheyo. " I said as I was ululating. Exaggerating as it seems but i did do it. i had no idea why I wailed that loudly. I was being too emotional that i forgot I we were out in public.

He took a deep breath and held my cheeks and spoke " We should get going " .

I nodded and so I stood up while wiping away my tears. I looked at Mrs. Lee and told her that I'll be the one to push taeyong in the wheel chair. She responded with a smile and helped my mom bring our things.

While I was holding the handle in the wheel chair, Taeyong held one of my hands and kissed it. He let go of it and placed his hand on his lap.

He looked up while I was pushing him on his wheel chair and said " I'm sorry too, I fell in love as well "