Chapter 2

Jae POV

I was walking to class, when I saw a girl getting beat up by my fan club. I know, it's weird. There is something called the Jae Cameron Fan Club.

As I was saying, I was running to that small little fight, to save the girl, and one of the girls saw me. She ran towards me and cried while hugging me. I tried to push her off, but it didn't work. Her grip was too tight on me.

"You see that nerd right there," she said while pointing at her, "She was being mean to us, and she even scratched me with her nails." She explained. It was a fresh cut. I saw her cut herself when she was beating the girl. Finally I pushed her off.

"Yeah sure, you cut yourself, and I saw that. Don't try to act near me." I said

I pushed them all off her and she stood up.

"Thank you very much, I appreciate it," she thanked me.

"No problem, now go to your class," I replied, irritated. I don't care for nerds, but she was getting beat up, so had some sympathy for her. With that, she grabbed her stuff, and went to her class.

Now for me to go to my class.

Lilliana POV

Shit! Do these girls have to come right now? I thought.

I got up, and turned to face them. I saw the Jae Cameron Club leader. She is such a liar and a total idiot. I even forgot her name. I recognize people by faces.

"I saw you outside, and it looked as if you were zoned out. While you were zoned out, it seemed as if you were staring, or should I say drooling over my bae." She said.

"First off lady-who's-name-I-don't-know, I wasn't drooling over your boyfriend. Second, there was liquid coming from my eyes. Not mouth." I explained.

She looked surprised at how a nerd could talk back to a popular person. I smirked and walked away, but the girls surrounded me. I groaned.

"How dare you talk back to a person who is in a higher position than you!" She said.

She smacked me in the face, and I fell down from the force.

"That is what happens when a weakling messes with a stronger person. Girls, beat her up!" She ordered them.

I got kicked and hit for a few minutes, until I saw Jae. He was running up to me, but the club leader hugged him with a very tight grip.

"You see that nerd right there," she said while pointing at me, "She was being mean to us, and she even scratched me with her nails." She explained. It was a fresh cut. Finally he pushed her off.

"Yeah sure, you cut yourself, and I saw that. Don't try to act near me." He said.

He helped me up, and the girls walked away making a face at me. I could understand what their message was when they saw me.

You bitch, I could see it in her eyes.

"Thank you so much!" I thanked him.

"No problem, now go to your class," he said.

I took my stuff, and went to my first class. After I arrived, I saw something unbelievable.