Chapter 5

Lilliana POV

I woke up, did my daily routine, wore my green color contacts, and glasses (they have fake lenses). I wore a hooded jacket, so that no one will notice me, and also a scarf. I walked to school, because I am afraid of driving a car, or a motorcycle. I know, I am a whimp. I never learned to ride a bike, so don't judge. I reached school in a matter 5 minutes, and went to my first period class, Math. I am smart, I am in Calculus Math, the highest highschool math class. I hate math, but still, I have no choice but sit there and letting teacher eating the fuck out of me.

During math class, I spend my time drawing pictures. People say that I am really good at art. I learned art from my Mom, when I was around six years old. I remembered the time she was drawing.

Flashback

"Mommy, Mommy, draw a picture of me!" I yelled

"Okay, Honey, I will, but promise me that you will color the picture." She said

"Mommy, you know that I love coloring, I will do it!"

"Ok then, go ahead and sit there."

I watched her looking at me, smiling, and going back to drawing me. I know what she starts out with. First, the face structure, then the hair. She draws my sleek, shiny hair, then with my nose, and the eyes, lightly shading them in so that it would be easier for me to color them. Later on, she draws the rest of the detail, every small bits of the creases, and dimples.

"Done!" She said

I ran over to her to look at the picture.

"Wow, Mommy, that is beautiful, you draw really well!" I said

I colored my picture, also with light, dark, and mediocre colors, to color my face, and my other features.

End of Flashback

I snapped out of my thoughts when Trisha was shaking me, again, this week.

"I am really sorry, I just get flashbacks of my Mom. I miss her so much, I get zoned ou-"

"Whatever. We have to go to our next class. Come on!"

We were running, but I bumped into someone, thank God nothing fell down.

"Sorry!" I yelled and ran. I didn't really see who it was, but whatever. I have to get to my next class!

Jae POV

Language Arts was so boring!!! I hate Language Arts. Just because I read books, doesn't mean that I need to know why the author wrote the book! Why would they write the book? For fun. Because they don't have anything else to do. Because they want to get more moola, because they want people to read their books, and lastly, TO GET FAMOUS! What is the point of writing a summary when the teachers could read it themselves? Do they not have time? Then how do they get time to grade our papers?

Anyways, I was walking to my locker, and Nora, that nerd girl, was running, and she bumped into me.

"Sorry!" She yelled, not looking back. I don't she saw that I was the person she bumped into. I was walking to my class, and noticed that on the ground, was her pair of glasses. I picked it up, and took it to my next class.

I was about to answer the math problem, when my classmate asked to go and get their glasses from their locker. That got me thinking.

If your pair of glasses fall off, how can you see? Can't you notice that you glasses fell off? How in the world is that possible?

I took a look at the pair of glasses. I wore them when the teacher wasn't looking. Plus, I sit in the last seat, the very back. They didn't feel like they had any power in them. You could also tell when you look up close that they are plastic. Not glass. Today, I have to find out what Nora is doing.