Chapter 8

Lilliana POV

Shit.... He knows it's me!!! I thought.

"W-what are you talking about? I-I don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered.

God, why am I so bad at lying? I thought. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Stop lying, woman." He said, "You could ask anyone in the world, and say that you're lying. Look into my eyes and tell me the truth."

I looked away from him, but it didn't work. He pulled my chin to make me face him. I looked into his eyes. Those eyes though, the best part about him.

Why didn't I notice them earlier? I asked myself. Those eyes, so mesmerizing, so calm, and a beautiful blue hue, like the ocean, or the sky. It's like, I could see something in those eyes of his, so sweet, and so beautiful...

I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt Jae shaking me. I came back to my senses as I realized what I was thinking. A tint of pink covered my cheeks as I thought about it.

"Okay, fine. I will tell you the truth," I paused, "I am Nora Morris, and I didn't want anyone to know that I am Lilliana Maddox in school, so I changed my name and my identity, so yeah. There you go." I sighed.

"Oh my God, really? You are the nerd girl that I know in school? Oh my God!" He started freaking out.

"What the hell?" I asked him.

"I actually didn't know that you were Nora Morris, so I just guessed, and started playing around with you trying to see what you would say, and you said that you were Nora, so yeah. I actually didn't know that you we Nora."

I mean actually face palmed myself, and thought, Oh Good Lord, why does this idiot have to be so dense?

Life is hard, and it will always be hard.

Jae POV

She was lying to me. She said that she was not Nora Morris. I knew that Lilliana was Nora, from the time I felt her suspicious. First, her glasses. As I said before, people could notice if their glasses fall off. She didn't notice, because those were fake lenses. Next, she knew my name. I didn't even tell her my name, and she said it. Third, she said that the glasses were hers. Fourth, she looked so familiar. I thought about it, and she looked exactly like Lilliana Maddox. It looks like she didn't have any makeup. I didn't know that she would have such natural beauty.

I grabbed her chin, and pulled her face so that she would look at me in the eyes. She didn't say anything. She was looking into my eyes. I took that time, to study her facial features.

Her face was so clear, no marks, or anything. She had the face like a doll, doe like eyes, so attractive and brown, and so calm. Her cheeks, kind of chubby, but not. I still had my hand on her chin, and I ever so slightly felt her soft skin under my fingers. I was still looking at her face, when my eyes seemed to look at this one part. Her lips. So pink, and soft. If I could just touch them, or even kiss them...

I snapped out of my thoughts, thinking this was kind of awkward. I shook her and she came back to her senses. She looked at me again, and started talking.

"Okay, fine. I will tell you the truth," she paused, "I am Nora Morris, and I didn't want anyone to know that I am Lilliana Maddox in school, so I changed my name and my identity, so yeah. There you go." She sighed.

"Oh my God, really? You are the nerd girl that I know in school? Oh my God!" I started fake freaking out, just to see her reaction.

"What the hell?" She asked me

"I actually didn't know that you were Nora Morris, so I just guessed, and started playing around with you trying to see what you would say, and you said that you were Nora, so yeah. I actually didn't know that you we Nora."

She face palmed herself, and looked like she was deep in thought. I thought, Why the fuck did I do that? She might be thinking that I am so stupid, and a dense idiot.

Well, I just have to see tomorrow how things are going to go. This is gonna be a fun week...