Chapter 3

Jae's POV

I ran to my locker after the fight to get my stuff. I grabbed a magazine of my favorite model, Lilliana Maddox. She is my dream girl, my happiness, and the love of my life. Last night, I had a dream.

"Lilliana, you are my happiness, and my dream girl. Now I am asking you to be the love of my life. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked

She looked at me for a second, and then she smiled.

"Yes, of course I will. What makes you think that I won't?" She replied.

She jumped, did a little happy dance, and hugged me tight. I hugged her back, and that made my day.

End of dream

That time, I remember that I woke up drooling.

Same thing that I am doing here in class, until I saw that nerd girl, whom I saved, watching me wide eyed, with a tiny tint of pink in her cheeks. Wait, why was she blushing? Maybe because I'm acting so wierd. Yup. I am wierd.

"What are you looking at?" I asked. She flinched at my voice.

"I wouldn't call a person a thing. What are you looking at?" She asked sweetly. I smiled.

"I am looking at the love of my life, Lilliana Maddox. I have always wanted to meet her, and I hope I do." I said. The nerd girl murmured something I couldn't catch. "What did you say?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she smiled and laughed nervously.

"I have had many dreams of her," I said, slightly blushing. The nerd girl turned her head around and her hair was covering her face. That beautiful dark brown hair, just like my Lilliana's hair. That can't be right. I cannot betray my love! "What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing" she replied.

"Anyways, your name?" I asked, curiously.

"Nora. You?"

"Jae. Nice to meet you." We shook hands. I really don't care for nerds, but she seems nice. We talked for a while, and then class started.

Lilliana POV

I was in class, and I found out the Jae was in my class. He was drooling, and I slightly blushed. He looked at me and snapped out of his thoughts.

"What are you looking at?" He asked. His voice was pretty loud.

"I wouldn't call a person a thing," I said and smiled. "What are you looking at?" I asked. He smiled.

"I am looking at the love of my life, Lilliana Maddox. I have always wanted to meet her, and I hope I do," he said.

"You already met her." I murmured so that he couldn't hear.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Nothing," I laughed nervously. The next thing that he said to me made me shocked. I blushed and covered my face with my hair so that wouldn't see.

I love her, he said.