Chapter 17

Lilliana POV

I woke up to my stupid alarm clock again, and I went to school. Like usual, Adrien sat behind me and we talked. The rest of the day went in a blur. It was fun, which is surprising since school isn't so fun.

I was going home, but Adrien stopped me.

"Oh, hey Adrien, what is it?" I asked.

"Remember about the date?"

"Yup I do."

"I will come and pick you up."

"Okay." I realized what I said. "I mean, no! You can't pick me up!"

Come on, little brain of mine, think, think, think!

"Um, actually, I promised my friend that we are going to have a sleepover. I will meet you at the place."

"Oh, okay then. I'll meet you at the Carnival."

"Okay, that is perfect. See you there! 5:15!"

"Sure, no problem."

I started walking home, and checking the sides to see if anyone was watching me go home, in other words, stalking me. I checked my watch.

"4:45! Shit, I said 5:15. There is 30 minutes left!"

I sprinted home, which was like about a block away, and I went into my room. I don't really need to get ready much. It's a carnival. Who really wears a gown and goes to the carnival. Obviously not me. I'm out.

I checked my closet to see what good clothes there were in there. Finally, I found one.

A blue shirt that says, "Okay?" "Okay

A blue shirt that says, "Okay?" "Okay." On it. One of my favorite books out there. Then, I have a denim pair of shorts, a black and white striped bag, blue Converse, and a moon shaped silver necklace. I went into the bathroom, combed my hair, and tied it into a ponytail. I went downstairs, and walked outside, to the carnival.

After a few minutes of walking, I reached the carnival, and looked around for Adrien. I was about to call Adrien, but I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist, and a head rest on my shoulder. I knew it was a guy. My breath hitched. Since my arms were still free, I took my arm, and elbowed him in the ribs. Hard. I had a black belt in karate. With the back of my hand, I punched him in the face. With such a hard impact, he fell back, and clutched his stomach.

I tried to look at his face, but his back was facing me. I went around him, to see who it was.

Fuck! It was Adrien!

I helped him up, but he was still clutching his stomach. Good thing he had no bruises on his face or anything.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry!!!"