Chapter 16

Lilliana POV

I thought that Adrien was pretty nice, but when it came to going home, he really wanted to know where I live. I know, but I would never tell him. Just like how Jae found out, but he stalked me. I was actually relieved that Trisha asked to walk home with me. He was a little annoying, but he's nice.

On the way home, I saw Jae go to my house. Trisha was my neighbor, so she went her way and I went my way. I didn't expect to see this but I saw it. Both of them were sitting on the couch staring at the T. V while playing Assassin's Creed. Like what are they? Like thirteen?

I stood right next to Aaliyah, who was watching the Assassin's Creed invade T. V screen.

"When did they start playing this?" I asked.

"Your brother, he's been playing since 2:00," she said. I looked at my wrist. It is currently... 6:30?! Damien played for four and a half hours straight?! "Jae came like about five minutes ago. He looked kind of pissed. And when he saw that your brother was playing Assassin's Creed, he turned into a kid. Your boyfriend is pretty deviating."

"First of all, he is deviating, but, he is not my boyfriend."

"Who said that I wasn't your boyfriend?" Said an interested Jae.

He grabbed my arm, and he took me to my room.

"What are you doing?"

"I just remembered what happened. Why the fuck were you hanging out with that asshole?"

"Which asshole? I know a lot of assholes."

"That Adrien asshole!"

"He is not an asshole!"

"Yes he is. You cannot hang out with him!" His voice was loud, but not as loud as the T. V that I could hear downstairs, along with Damien's screams saying 'Eat my blades!' Or 'Die!'

"Why can't I hang out with him? You are not my boyfriend to tell me not to hangout with other guys," I said softly.

He sighed. "I may not be your boyfriend, but, nevermind. You won't understand."

"Okay."

We just went out, and went downstairs after that. Jae went home, and Damien finally stopped playing. I went back into my room, and started to do my homework. I only had Language Arts homework, which was Romeo and Juliet. I am hopeless romantic, but it is a pretty good book.

After a few minutes, I got a call. The Caller ID said Adrien. I pressed answer.

Adrien POV

Should I call her now? Should I call her later? When should I call her?

My mind was buzzing with questions here, and there. I really wanted to call Nora for a date. Her eyes, her big glasses on her cute face, her smile, her everything, so perfect.

I decided to call her now. I built up the courage to talk to her.

I called her and I just waited for about ten seconds before I could hear her talk.

"Hello?" She asked. Such a sweet voice.

"Hi Nora!"

"Oh, hi Adrien! How are you?"

"Great! You?"

"Happy as always." I said. "So, um, are you free tomorrow? Like around 5-ish?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I actually wanted to ask you out on a friendly date. Maybe you would be able to come?"

"Oh, yeah, sure! Why not?"

"Oh Thank God! Okay then, see you tomorrow at school! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Yes! I asked her out on a date! I wiped the imaginary sweat off my forehead, and went to work. I found out I had some homework.

Shit! It's 6:50! I still have loads of homework. Great start for your first day at a new school! A ton of homework.