Epilogue #2

3 years later

Lilliana POV

Sleep. That is all I want right now, although I can't.

"Mommy, Mommy! I want ice cream!" A little kid's voice was calling out for me.

"Georgia, let Mommy sleep. Plus, it's 8 o'clock in the morning. Go ask your Dad about it." I said.

"Dad, Dad! I want ice cream!" She screamed in Jae's ear.

"Fine, we have some ice cream in the fridge."

"I'll go with you Georgia." I said to my five year old kid. I got out of bed, and put a hand on the small bump on my stomach.

Well, that's true. I am pregnant, with my second child. I named my first child after my mother, whom I loved, but unfortunately, she is not here anymore. Now, Jae thought it was going to be a girl. So, he wanted to name the unborn child, Nora. The fake name I had. If it's a boy, then maybe Jae Junior, or maybe Nash or Trevor. Although Jae wants another girl for him to spoil. Well, whatever I really don't care whatever gender it is. I am happy for my children.

"Here you go, Georgia, this is your ice cream." Well, she is just like her mother.

"Thanks Mommy! You're the best!" She said.

"Thanks, baby!"

"Hey, hold up! You call Your Mommy the best, but not your Dad?" Jae said. I started laughing.

"Ha! My daughter loves me more!" I said.

"Well she is my daughter too."

"But she still loves me more."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Be quiet!" Georgia yelled. "I love you both equally. Both of you are my parents, and I love you. And that is, as long as you love me." Woah. For a five year old, she could talk, pretty well.

I picked up little Georgia, and placed her on the side of my waist, and kissed her cheeks, and Jae kissed her forehead.

"Aww... I love you too Sweetie." I said to her.

We all huddled together, and had a small family hug. Well, Georgia always makes my day. She is a child that a mother could wish for. She is one of my best birthday presents that I will ever get in my life. It's not only Jae and I who share a birthday, it's also Georgia who's in the team. This, is how I Viva La Vida (Live the Life in Spanish. I learned it from Jae).