Chapter 12

Jae POV

Mission accomplished, I thought, Now, I could actually get closer to her, and I will make her fall for me.

Lilliana Maddox is beautiful, she is smart, sassy, and I really don't have any words for her. I really wish that she could be my girlfriend, so that one, the stupid fucking fan club of mine won't go after me, two, I won't be jealous of the ones who have her because I already have her, three, I love her.

I really don't know why I became so badass all of a sudden, but I am controlling, and I like being this way. It sure is fun. Speaking of fun, Lilliana should be coming in about fifteen minutes. That reminds me of what I said to her in Walmart today.

Flashback

"Be. My. Girlfriend." I said mocking her.

"What makes you think I want to do that stupid task?" She asked.

"What makes you think I am going to leave you alone?" I said, smirking.

"What are you going to if I don't?"

"Do you want to see what I would do if you don't?"

"My answer is yes, I want to see what you are going to do, so go ahead, do your magic," she said.

I started to think, about what I should do. Maybe I should bribe her? No, she has enough money. Kiss her? Nah, we could do that another time. How about blackmailing her? Yes, perfect.

"Okay, then, I will tell the whole school that you are the one and only Lilliana Maddox," I said in a whisper.

"Like fuck, you would do that!"

"I know where you live.." I taunted

"Motherfucking stalker! But what will you do, if you know where I live?"

"I know your brother. I am friends with him, I know that he will make you spend time with you. Then you have no choice, but to be my girlfriend and fall for me."

"Woah, hold up idiot. One step at a time. You, are friends with my brother?" She pointed at me and laughed. "If my brother finds out what you are actually saying to me, he would say that he made the biggest regret of his life, and that is, if he actually was your friend." She burst out laughing. "Also, once again. Me, falling for you. That is the best joke you have ever made so far. That's just gonna happen in your dreams!"

She was laughing and laughing, until I heard something.

"Hey Lilly, you here? What a surprise! Jae, it's been awhile since I saw you! Hey Lilly? You know him?" It was Damien.

Lilliana stood there shocked, eyes and mouth wide open.

"What the actual fuck is going on here?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Lilly, how do you know him?" He asked

"He's my cla-" she started

"Boyfriend". I cut her off, "We're dating."

Lilliana nudged me in the ribs. Hard. I pretended that I wasn't hurt, but it did. I still didn't show it, though.

"Lilly, you didn't tell me that you had a boyfriend." Damien said

"Ha! You didn't tell me that you had a girlfriend, a wife, or children! Payback! And surprise?" She said, with a confused face and jazz hands.

Damien came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Take care of her, and I want her to spend a lot of time with you. If she doesn't, tell me. I will get her to in any way possible." He backed away, and I nodded and smiled.