Chapter 20

Lilliana POV

Days passed, and weeks passed. Jae and I were getting closer, and closer together. We hang out more, but I don't show my real identity at school. If someone sees me, I can't risk getting caught. Now, it's the beginning of December, and Christmas is coming up. I am so excited! It's the time of giving, and the time of happiness.

"Hey, Liana!" I looked behind me, to find Jae walking towards me.

"Liana?"

"Yeah, it's the new nickname I came up with for you. You don't like it?"

"No, it's not that, it's just that no has ever called me that before."

"Oh, well, now you do." I laughed at his comment. He is so kind.

Whenever he comes near me, it feels like there is an explosion of butterflies in my stomach, and my heart rate quickens. It feels like that time I kiss him, but I'm just not, at that moment. I don't know what happened to me at this time now, I kind of like this feeling though.

"Hello? Welcome to Earth?" I was awaken from my trance by Jae, whom I was just staring at.

"Sorry." I blushed at my action with slight embarrassment.

"No need. Here. Let me drop you at home."

"No problem." With that, I was at home, in a matter of what felt like seconds when Jae was around. I got out of the car, and waved to Jae.

"Bye! See you later!"

"Bye!" He waved to me.

I went inside, to find Aaliyah, with the kids. Oh. I forgot it was Saturday.

"Hey Aaliyah?" I asked her.

"Yeah?"

"Could you come to my room later? I want to talk to you in private."

"No problem," she smiled, "I will come right after I feed the kids. I am almost done anyways, so you could go. I will come later."

"Okay."

Aaliyah POV

Hmm. This is interesting. Lilly never really called me into her room to tell me something, unless it's really important. Apparently, that time came right now. I really hope that this has to do with what I think is actually interesting, like... ships! My favorite ship is Lilly and Jae. It's just so, beautiful.

I went up the elevator to Lilly's room. Once I came to her room, I knocked on her door.

"Come in!" Was the voice of Lilliana calling me inside.

"Hey Lilly, you called me? What is it about?" I asked.

"Yeah... it's about Jae." That's when I got one idea in my head!

"Wait one second. I will be back." With that, I went outside, right outside the room, and took my phone out of my pocket. I looked through my contacts, and found Jae's number. I called him.

"Hello Jae?" I asked.

"Yeah, Aaliyah, what is it?"

"You just be quiet, and listen, okay?"

"Okay?" He asked confused.

I held the phone in my hands, and walked inside.

"So, you were saying Lilly?"

"Oh yes. I was talking about Jae."

Jae POV

"Oh yes. I was talking about Jae."

She was talking about me? What does she mean?

"So tell me. What do you want me to know?" Asked Aaliyah.

"Um... I don't know how to start this off. Aaliyah, I really don't know how to say this, but I will start off by talking about what I think about Jae."

"Okay, I like where this is going, I like it." Said Aaliyah.

"So, Jae is really interesting. Before, I thought he was boring, but now, he is really interesting. I am learning so much about him that I don't even know the time when I am with him. Time just flies when you have fun right? Well, that's what happens to me. Then some other things that I think about him are that he is funny, he can be annoying sometimes, but he is really kind. He's always there for me, even when I least expect it. I know this is going to sound awkward, but I find him really hot, and attractive," she laughed like a little kid when she said that.

Well that's nice to know.

"He teases me sometimes, but I can see the fun in it. Whenever he's near me, it's like an explosion of butterflies in my stomach. It's not that I'm nervous or anything, but at the same time, I don't know that feeling. My heart rate quickens, and I can't think straight. I'll take a guess, and I think I'm falling for him."

That's all I heard. The rest of the time, it all went in a blur. I was just thinking about what she said. You could say that I am so happy that I might be dancing like a crazy person. She likes me! And I like her! I don't know what to do now. Since Christmas is coming up, I might as well do something fun with her. That's when an idea came to my head.