Lazy River Bros

Well sorry about missing last weeks update and being rushed to finish the time before that. It was because I had a trip to the beach that I had to get up early for. My Grandmother, my Aunt, my best friend and I all went to the beach from Saturday to Saturday. That's why I wasn't on as much as usual. Sorry about that.

Though the reason I drew this picture was because my friend and I were riding the lazy river together XD it was amazing and we joked around a lot. She just had to have the pink inter-tube and I grabbed the blue one . Then we started acting like Google and Wilford as we rode! When we weren't doing that we were throwing around ideas and little head canons, mainly my own, and we were laughing like fools! We were always interlocked aka I was always grabbing onto her tube as we floated around!

I really think the people around the hotel thought we were gay O.O ugh

Well....um.... I'm really not gay but I haven't had a boyfriend either ;-;

I really want a guy though....a good one just hasn't come along (             ._.)

My life is very, very complicated ..... I hate this fact very much.....

I'm a single pringle and not very proud but it'll have to do for now. -shrugs-

Anywho~ we were coming up with ideas.... Most of them were probably my own. I envisioned Wilford being overly cheerful and dragging along a mumbling Google who really didn't want to be there. Google happens to be soaking wet as Wilford is barely wet from the lazy river. Anti and dark are sharing a double tube. Anti is slightly too excited about being in a lazy river and Dark took the lazy part to heart and feel asleep. Hey, evil needs a rest every once in a while!

Well welcome to Friday night updates again! Please comment and vote ! I hoped you liked this chapter! I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye guys!