Nyo! Maes and Roy

I'm proud of myself. Maes has bigger.....is more endowed then Roy XD ha! I did such a good job on them that one of my friends wrote 'Hawt' right above Fem! Maes' head. I wrote Sassy next to Fem! Roy XD sassy sue C: can some just comment the Lenny face here~

Nyo! Maes plan sheet

Long black hair pulled into a high pony tail

Long black hair pulled into a high pony tail. That single strain is still out in her face because I love drawing that. Then the locks that come down either side of her head. Hazel eyes, gold with greed still, and rectangular glasses like her male counterpart. Black sleeveless turtleneck, a scarf (probably a gold or pale yellow), blue or red pants, and black military combat boots.

She still has tanner skin then Nyo! Roy. She's taller and more endowed than she is too. Same personality ;)

Nyo! Roy planning sheet

She also keeps his black hair but it's not as long

She also keeps his black hair but it's not as long. She wears it similar to how original Hawkeye does. She has a ponytail at the bottom then brings it up to clip it higher at the top of her head. It sprouts evenly apart. There is three section in the front part that aren't in the ponytail. The front one goes down in her face then curves to the right around her nose. The one on the right is behind her ear as the left one is freely hanging. She keeps the black eyes(color, not legitimately). She has that black thing that just covers her... area all the way around. (Winry wore one too) There is also the coat which her Male Counterpart wears occasionally. It's also black. Then she wears high rise Royal or Navy blue that covers a little Over the belly button. She also has black military combat boots.

She is skinner and curves a little more than Fem Maes so it makes up.

Could you tell I put a lot of thought into this?

Thank you all for reading! Please comment and vote! Almost done with this bloody update! Peace! Bye! One more chapter! Yay!